VadaVaka

Full Version: we have moved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:blink:
I dont get it...
You're moving or joking around again:P
look where florida is.
i still dont understand it.... Florida = FL ?
dunno where you live (or where you lived)
florida is normally attached to the lower right hand part of the USA. and yes FL = florida
How would i know.... pffff lol
well you would know if you went to school and/or had some good teachers. :P

I found it funny Frito, guess florida just couldn't handle all the storms eh lol
Gwarsbane,Oct 10 2004, 05:22 PM Wrote:well you would know if you went to school and/or had some good teachers. :P
Knowing where all the stats in the US is NOT importent in the general world of the living

and dont tell people to go to school... they usally get really pissed, as its a insult.
How about "watch international news" instead?
Wha?,Oct 10 2004, 02:52 PM Wrote:How about "watch international news" instead?
uh, if you were watching "international news," then how would you find out specifics of a single nation, namely the geography of specific states?

don't watch the news. it gives you cancer. seriously, i saw it on FOX one day, they said that watching the news gives you brain cancer, or something. even if that's NOT true, it's best to stay away from that garb.

and despite the opinion of Berk Breathed, there are no attractive news anchors. not a single one.

no, no, no.
but NOW where's america's wang?? I guess maybe texas......
Gotta feel sorry for mexico.
FuzzyShoting,Oct 10 2004, 02:11 PM Wrote:and dont tell people to go to school... they usally get really pissed, as its a insult.
you IGNORANT BAFOON!
j/p

Unless mexico, is like the a really hot women..... then go U.S.A.! Texas is rounding third and headed for home!!!!
fuzz could have known it but i didn't know it either until I looked at a map of usa:P

I don't think that school is the problem but that we simply don't learn us geography (well why should we?:blink:).

edit: florida has had a hard time, i'm glad that we don't have storms like that here.
I guess there really is no reason if you aren't in the States. Although we do end up learning European and Asian countries, as well as their capitals.
I know where the U.S.A. are and I know their capital. but not the counties, you know our counties neither do you?;)
They don't seem to teach that for any country but the one you live in. Come to think of it, most atlases don't seem to have subdivisions for any country but Canada and the United States.
I have a good, but really old (1985 I think) atlas that shows the whole world. It does not go into great detail about most other countries but enough that I can read something about them.

I doubt I could name even one county in the states, heck I can't even remember many from Nova Scotia.

But I can name all of our provinces and territories, I can name a good chunk of the states in the US, and I can name a good chunk of most of the other countries around the world.

Again I can't name any of the counties in those countries but I do know where most of the countries are and can quickly find them on a map. Same goes with the different states in the US.

I learned most of this stuff way back in the early grades in school. Geography is great. :)
Geography was is and always will be my worst subject....I can get lost coming out of my drive way:wacko:
It's all that Hydrogen Peroxide permeating your meninges and binding to your synapses...

[SIZE=x-small][SIZE=x-small][SIZE=medium][SIZE=xx-large]lol what does this topic mean my eyes are to delusional to tell whats going on... maybe i should read the topic maybe i shoudlnt.:)you moved eh or is that a joke? or florida is a new place on the map? whats going on i dont get it.? sry no time.

[SIZE=medium]
[SIZE=xx-large]HIGH!
GRITS,Oct 13 2004, 04:33 PM Wrote:....I can get lost coming out of my drive way:wacko:
i'll pay you to be my guide grits! you get farther than i do!!
GRITS,Oct 14 2004, 01:33 AM Wrote:Geography was is and always will be my worst subject....I can get lost coming out of my drive way:wacko:
I wouldn't be surprised...
wuhu 1 more post