VadaVaka

Full Version: Natural Highs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some people don't need artificial or foreign substances to feel high.

There are some universal ones....like being in love and laughing yourself into a state of euphoria (or in my case giggling my way there)

but there are others that are individualized....share if you want

mine include the above and also

:heartbeat:lying in bed listening to some music that makes me fade into nirvana
:heartbeat:just being with someone you care deeply for, not having to say a word and then realizing that time has flown by
:heartbeat:being with that same person and sharing so much, conversing so much...that you dont realize that time has flown by
:heartbeat:having someone refer to you as thier 'best friend'
Learning something new, usually on my own. Yes, it's true, the secret is out now.. I can't explain :P.

* Miagi runs away

Also, helping others with anything. Again, no explanation, it just feels great to do something kind for someone else.
-hm..if i get something which i didnt expect
-listening to music and delete the link to the "real world"(and its problems)
-having a good basketballgame..and i even dont need to win
-talking about senseless stuff with friends

that's it
:thumb::thumb::thumb: Surfing down a mountain of fresh powder snow with my Mp3 player play'n that purfect tune for the moment.

:thumb: Taking a nap after eating a big meal.

:thumb: :thumb:comming home to an empty house and no one is there to bug me for playing my music loud.

:thumb:decaping Miagi after 200 misses:D
Everything that grits said, plus making love (and the feelings you feel afterwards):heartbeat:, coming home after a long hard day of working and sitting down-_-, being caught totally of guard at the end of a good movie:ph34r:, and realizing life is not as crappie as it seems :) . There are others but i can't name them right now. :thumb:
Realizing in the end that everything worked out.
Finishing that essay thats been haunting my dreams for the past few weeks
Listening to other peoples problems (cant explain why)
staying awake for too long and realising that my head is spinning (hey you said natural highs...)
various relationship based stuffness
doing something incredibly stupid in front of an audience to their applause/ mutterings (eg. psycho..)
assassinating people (i dont mean literally)
stopping my bloody blockmate from singing folkmusic again (ahh... the relief....)
Accomplishing a goal, that I pushed myself hard for....
Music.....
good friends....
Having fun with my IRL friends and teasing around in the IRC channel:)
having coffee with someone who i lost contact with for an extended period, and realizing that we still shared the same connection...and understanding that the same sentiment is embodied in the conversations we still have.;)
Pissing people off until they give themselves a stroke. Confusing them beyond all hope. Shocking them into a state of horror and disgust. Then laughing at them and at myself until i cry and realize how seriously people take stuff, and repeat the above.
That rings bells pique. magic MY TURN MY TURN sort of bells.
Well I haven't felt any in a while..., but I used to enjoy
-Gaming until I could barely stay awake
-Chilling with friends
-Loving someone with the feeling returned
-Sex
-Soccer
-A good workout
-Other stuff...

It is all pretty much gone now from my life.

making people fall on purpose in ricochet until i cry so hard i start chocking.

Tryin to get a sneeze out but you cant and when you sneeze it feels so damn good.

Sex.

When you ask a girl out she says yes. oh man thats a real damn good feeling.

Pushing my self to the edge especially when everyone is doubting me , judging me and proving them wrong at the end thats the best feeling in the world..

Writing Poetry..

Helping those who i dont know.. for some rason i gave a bum 75 dollars instead on spending it on the mall. But it felt good knowing i did a good job and he prolly spent it on crack or w/e. But it felt good giving a helpin hand to smoeone in need.

I have a soft heart.

Spending time with a girl you I like and going to the park and just chill.

I feel good when I just sit outside for an hour or 2. And just stare at the trees , the beautiful sky, The birds , Everything in my surrounding that has do with nature just look at them and just say it feels so good to be alive. That cold breeze when its a regular day. The smell of a flower.
The dirt on the ground. The amazement of snow. The rain. The world has so many secrets just knowing that gives me agood feeling. And yet People on this earth havent even got half of what the world has to offer. The different religions the different languages, races, the contraversy on people or something, different oponions. All these things make me want to keep movin on.

The feeling in life where you can always have a 2nd chance if you make a mistake. life goes on there are many chances to change your ways. Just knowing that im healthy not missin no limbs make me feel good and proud. Knowin that life alawys offers 2nd chances makes me want to wake up in the morning.
Waking up next to a girl in my bed is great, especially since i have the top bunk;).
Ice Cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to a song that really opens me up,
bigger challenges I like to face and knowing someone will be there to say goodjob or well u tried.
Listening to good music...
Completing something a few days or weeks before it's due, and then getting to sit back and relax for the rest of that time period. (Although that's a rare one for me)