VadaVaka

Full Version: |OYDB|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bloody, Savior and I started it last night, new clan, we are going to destroy ANYONE who stands in our way! :angry:
Good luck troma, you may have the ugliest tag in existence, but I still love you.
Yeah, good luck lil face...but why did you leave RiP?

im tellin you my blackness scared him away ask him for yourself. right nubby! .:)
well the tag is still in prototype stage, but the important thing is philosophy behind it

to keep it short, I left RiP because it was time for a change and thanks guys for wishing me luck

and Vash, I don't know what the hell you're talking about being scared of you since I'm black myself -_- Please excuse Vash, he's just mad at me for owning him lately B)
Cool, maybe we'll finally see some damn needed competition.
Well I'm a little confused as towards the abruptness, but gl face. Bring it. ^_^
good luck you guys, i hope you get big fast and own us all:D

:/ lil face,Nov 8 2004, 10:21 AM Wrote:well the tag is still in prototype stage, but the important thing is philosophy behind it

to keep it short, I left RiP because it was time for a change and thanks guys for wishing me luck

and Vash, I don't know what the hell you're talking about being scared of you since I'm black myself -_- Please excuse Vash, he's just mad at me for owning him lately B)
never. i own you everyday you get mad and start typin in caps. what a loser nooblet. you is.-_-
did acid_head leave RiP and join lil's clan too? O_O...prolly just rumors which is why i want to find out first hand from here before i believe it lol

o_0 if he did then ill be suprised o_0
If what Shalk did to lil and RWS is true, I'm out.
_Acid_Head_,Nov 9 2004, 04:49 AM Wrote:If what Shalk did to lil and RWS is true, I'm out.
i dunno bout any of this and its prolly one o those things that shouldnt be thrown out to the public until it gets worked out on what happened and what didnt happen.

but i think thats pretty mature and awesome to stand up for friends because of what you think is right....specially sence now that i think bout it...you have had the RiP tag on for a long time....way longer than my time ive been on rico...
wtf acid? what i did to RWS and lil? lil face i know u hate me, stop telling rumors about me, jeezs
On a totally unrelated side note i think theres a rap group of some description called oydb. I think. Unless im getting confused again and thinking back to the days when EYC was a cool pop group for 8 yr olds (and no, i think i was roughly 11 at the time and didnt like them as had just got into nirvana.)
Shalk yes I was upset by your threats the other night, I don't feel clanmates should treat eachother that way, but I don't hate you and wasn't spreading rumors about you. People asked why I left RiP and I told them. If you feel I'm lying or spreading rumors, perhaps you should re read the log and post it so people why understand why I was upset. Sorry for this being publicized, but I'd want to know why someone left too.
explain acid_head sentence.

RWS left by his own, he wrote his statment on the private section, ITS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, its his own decition, and u, well u are 1 hell of a pita, blaming me for things that i didn't do, acting to u not nice (how can i act to u at all while i never see u, im always offline when ur online, paradoxx ah?), the only reason acid_head left its cuz of u... so don't say ur not spreading rumors.
How can you treat me like a friend when I never see you? Good point, I don't see you very often, but when I do, I say "Hi Shalk" and the first thing you type is, "are you still in the clan, it doesn't look like it cause you're not wearing your tag." And if you call threatening to kick me or have me banned being nice, then you and I live in different worlds.
I admit I changed my name a lot, but I also wore my tag when I needed to represent.
I can't remember who said it and wouldn't tell you out of fear that you might try to ban them, but someone said that you're a hipocrite for getting on me for not having my tag on because you are always under a different name.

I'm not taking responsibilty for acids decision, just told him what happend. If you don't like that, then too bad. Acid is an adult and can think for himself, I have no influence over what he does.

just a suggestion, treat your clanmates with a little respect, like you would a friend instead of a boss and they might stick around

and BTW, I think your guitar picture in your signature looks satanic :o
Shalk you KNOW I already had problems with you, this was the last straw, and I'll leave it at that as to not make this some dramatic breakup. Good luck with your clan.
Man, all this talent floating around and I had just closed the recruiting for Jabba| clan. I always miss out on the talent pool. These damn contracts to limit the clan to one person really cramps the growth process. Good luck guys.