VadaVaka

Full Version: RiP gone r.i.p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the long time that RiP was around, its time to say good bye.
We came to a point which we felt that RiP isn't the same like it used to, its time to move on, i wish all rip members/former members good luck, i had lots of fun, RiP will be remembered as a great and long standing clan, but all good things must come to an end.

RiP Hall Of Fame:

[*RiP*]Shalk
[*RiP*]g-boy
[*RiP*]acid_head
[*RiP*]KillingSpree
[*RiP*]RulePool2
[*RiP*]Reciprocity
[*RiP*]Beastie
[*RiP*]kermit.asm
[*RiP*]Gemakk
[*RiP*]Knightmare
[*RiP*]netniV
[*RiP*]Scrye
[*RiP*]NoGraffix
[*RiP*]RWS
[*RiP*]Freakazilla
[*RiP*]Apex
[*RiP*]dinosuar
[*RiP*]ThisIsTrippy
[*RiP*]Pique
[*RiP*]Vash.Ace.Shot
i dunno what i should say now....
Always sad to see a good clan go, where will all the rebels congregate now.:). Enjoyed it tho. You were the top of the league.
A new Empire Emerges EVIL Muhahahahaah

Not the case, my friends. RiP will go on, even if I have to take it over. Will make a new thread to make my case.

Beastie
This decision was not whatever several of you have percieved it as. What it is, is deliberation done by shalk and I. I wish rulepool was around to help out on the matter of making a rather difficult decision. What is a clan outside of it's members? A name. With the current loss, of the majority of the clan, and the ones who didn't leave being inactive, the name RiP lost its meaning. We both decided that it would have been better to end its dynasty gracefully. If a reputation was obtained, it is because of the players, their abilities, their personalities. Without them there is no RiP. With so few, and in light of recent turmoil, it seems infinitely better to allow players to get a fresh start and have a reason to play again. For fun, with drive. I can't seem to avoid naming names and still get to the point. So to vash and beastie: I am simply shocked towards your reaction. To think that your bonds to a title mean more to you then the people you enjoyed the game with, that taught you how to play(or reciprocal). The only reason I can see opposition, is because you are unwilling to rebuild a name for yourself, ultimately, play the game. If that is so what would the name matter to you anyway. A brief ego boost? People come at you hard if you beat them, under any alias. This is simply how I viewed the situation. Opinions will differ, but I'm rather sure the majority would rather see RiP's good rep left as just that.

you should have at least done a I loveing vote before you decided this. if you didnt feel this way why didnt you gtfo and let someone else take over. both of your are dumbasses. you and shalk total morons. I dont care im done with both of you. its gone nothing i can do about it i tried.
Beastie, u know i love u but don't do it. I though u will act better then that, the decision of breaking the clan was made by me and razor, there is no turning back, if u want a clan then u are welcome to open 1 with vash, u aren't allowed to use the title of RiP.
Sorry bud, can't take it away from an active member. It's Not Yours to Take Away.

We said the same thing when you tried to remove Acid and the clan kept him anyway.

You talked about just quitting then, too. And we decided that RiP is RiP and long as ANY of its members continue to wear the tag.

You can't make me take it off any more than I can make you wear it.

But bottom line is this: They may have Empowered you to make RiP disappear.

I will not.

To all else, this is not a hostile action. It's the exact opposite.

I appreciate the feedback and many of your points are valid.

I remain unchanged.

Beast