VadaVaka

Full Version: KFC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good-bye RiP, hello KFC, the Killer Frisbee Club! This is a clan (actually, we prefer to call it a club) for anybody and everybody that is a dedicated ricochet player that simply loves to play the game. Yes, we expect it to grow, and no, we don't expect to see any real competition. Let's face it, Ricochet has been devoid of competition between clans for a year or more, so why not just have a tag for a group of players that simply get along and want to have some fun? This club has no leader, decisions are made by everybody that's in it, so everybody agrees on the rules and everybody agrees to let someone in or kick someone out (though I don't see why'd we'd want to kick someone out, but just incase). The tag is KFC and can be worn in any way members like, as long as the letters K, F, and C are together:)We'll be seeing you guys around for sure!

edit: I think it'd be cool if we got a clan section for this club, though:PJust a request.

edit2: Oh, for anybody wondering, |OYDB| *IS* KFC, we just changed the name/tag, and no, lil face isn't leader, nobody really is.
I joined KFC because I want to play alongside lil face and Acid. They are a large part of why I joined RiP so long ago. I'm excited to join a "fun" clan (err...club). Sadly, I generally saw RiP as a "status" clan (which is my fault) and I'd like to move away from that...it doesn't suit me now.

What Acid said about the lack of competition in Ricochet is true, but even if it wasn't, I don't think it would change my mind. My approach to the game has changed remarkably. For starters, it's just a game. Secondly, it can be a lot of fun. I don't find massive pressure or intense competition (whether real or perceived) fun and this (leaving RiP for KFC) feels kind of nice.

Still, I am proud of have been a part of RiP and have played alongside so many legendary players. It's not unlike how the worst player on the 2003-2004 Detroit Pistons gets to show off his championship ring to his buddies.
_Acid_Head_,Nov 10 2004, 03:56 AM Wrote:Good-bye RiP, hello KFC, the Killer Frisbee Club! This is a clan (actually, we prefer to call it a club) for anybody and everybody that is a dedicated ricochet player that simply loves to play the game. Yes, we expect it to grow, and no, we don't expect to see any real competition. Let's face it, Ricochet has been devoid of competition between clans for a year or more, so why not just have a tag for a group of players that simply get along and want to have some fun? This club has no leader, decisions are made by everybody that's in it, so everybody agrees on the rules and everybody agrees to let someone in or kick someone out (though I don't see why'd we'd want to kick someone out, but just incase). The tag is KFC and can be worn in any way members like, as long as the letters K, F, and C are together:)We'll be seeing you guys around for sure!
One of the best things I've heard around here in a while. Looks really good. Having fun should be the goal and you explained it well. :thumb:
good luck and have fun to all that are involved.
Nice concept, but when most noob or some other experienced players see the clan and you all owning people. Things may change. Still i really like the concept of just having fun, something i miss about RC. Good Luck to you All B)