VadaVaka

Full Version: Im back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im back on the fourms so waz up people im finaly back and wanting to play hl2!!!!

I want to play halo 2 also :D
Cool...I like your Sonic the Hedgehog avatar.
When did sonic the hedgehog go super sayan?

Oh, WELCOME BACK! :smurf:
woo woo... Team Speak go go go...

and wb... i think:Pwhere have you been in the first place ?
woohoo welcome back...just dont go post crazy
wb kid nice to see ya again^_^
the only reason he got back on is because he saw you were back PG......I think he likes you :P
I hear hes a ladies man to. WB
im glad to be back i am a ladys man :heartbeat:ya but sonic cant go to sayan he just gabs the rings and gets powerd up wb punkgirl:heartbeat:
^_^ I feel so special
maybe you can change your name to punkkid.:)
Welcome back you little squirt. :P:D
welcome back fritokid.....did anyone besides me notice all the females are glad to see him back?
its the awwww hes so cute effect, when seen in gfs i find it worrying.

GF: awww look at that little baby throwing up over yhis mommy isnt that so sweet?

ME: uuuuhh, yeah. sure it is. can we go now?

:D
i know im a chick magnet im so hot <lol>:lol:
yeah yeah we know it is really the promise of chips from dad that attracks the females B)
thank you thank you
fritokid,Nov 19 2004, 01:24 AM Wrote:thank you thank you
lol was that smiley about his chips lol hahaha!

* FuzzyShoting still waiting for frito to reply on what it costs to send to DK
fuzzy just email me your addy and I will find out from the post office....dont worry about the cost but I do need to know :P
hmmm didn't they sell metal detecters and stuff like that on thinkgeek.com ?.. better buy one before i open the "package"
chips chips chips yum yum yum :D
Fritos^_^
frito dude can you post me some chips please. I have an emergency and cannot reach the shop. Tiny chipmunks keep throwing pickled eggs at me when i try to go in the door.