VadaVaka

Full Version: RJ's signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Off topic...really off topic but saw it here:

Nice signature RushJet. I don't really understand the migration either from EVIL's end but we never went out of our way to recruit EVIL members. Needless to say, I guess we were fond of a few of them though. We aren't in any sort of recruiting war with anyone and will most likely never be.
Sorry for going off-topic here as well, ignore this unless your name is Rushjet1

I never look at other people's signatures, and just saw that now. Man, we are not a clan that opens their doors for just anyone, and we didn't STEAL any of your or other clan's members. It's very simple, if our members get along with someone and they want in, they're in, doesn't matter to us how big or small it gets as long as we get along and have fun playing the game. I know you're pissed about EVIL breaking up, but you don't have to shit on another clan because of it.

KFC = Killer Frisbee Club (or cult? I dunno ;p )

edit: Oh and by the way, I don't think EVIL is dead, Houda left KFC because he thought he could be in EVIL and KFC at the same time, and I explained that we don't allow double tagging, even if we don't really consider ourselves a "clan". So there, someone that's loyal to EVIL. Why do you care so much about how big it gets? Do you have something to gain from it? You should be happy with just you, Houda, and CowEater if you three get along, and if more want to join, good for you guys.
I split it out guys, in case someone else was going to make a comment or RJ was going to reply.

this is the signature:

Evil has died (again, and hopefully for the last time) and I'm annoyed by it.

But hey, I could join KFC like everyone else who ditched their clan, right?

What does that stand for, anyway?
First of all, I never said that KFC was "stealing" members of a clan. Just that people who abandoned EVIL went to KFC (at least, most of them did). Even Coweater has said that EVIL is dead, and he's been the "idealistic leader" of it for ... well even God doens't want to know how long.

Let's see, we had Tizod, ScopeKill, Cow Eater, RushJet1, Houda (I think that's all) but then everyone (and I mean everyone!) left the clan, almost at the exact same time. I don't care if Houda still wants to be in EVIL, he can still wear the tag, recruit members even, and set himself up for the fourth failure of a clan where nobody wants to stay in.
That still doesn't explain shit, so two former EVIL members felt they were better off in KFC, boo-hoo. You should change "But hey, I could join KFC like everyone else who ditched their clan, right?", because it's false.
I heard they stole a few RiP members, too...

totally kidding.

:P
Beastie, if not for that last line I would have said something

oh I just did

never mind

I would have said something ... ELSE!
but, the jabba clan never has had these conflicts, other than the constant bickering I have with myself, I am still determined and loyalto keep it together. Wish you other clans could get your clans together.
In other news, Jabba has forced me to change back to my maiden name of Staniel.
guess what! chickens butt, fried in grease, want a peice? :)
yes
*hands freefall a greasy peice of chickens butt and a napkin*

bon appetit :xsmile:
RushJet1,Nov 17 2004, 04:43 PM Wrote:First of all, I never said that KFC was "stealing" members of a clan. Just that people who abandoned EVIL went to KFC (at least, most of them did). Even Coweater has said that EVIL is dead, and he's been the "idealistic leader" of it for ... well even God doens't want to know how long.

Let's see, we had Tizod, ScopeKill, Cow Eater, RushJet1, Houda (I think that's all) but then everyone (and I mean everyone!) left the clan, almost at the exact same time. I don't care if Houda still wants to be in EVIL, he can still wear the tag, recruit members even, and set himself up for the fourth failure of a clan where nobody wants to stay in.
u forgot one lol ishboo
Jabba!!!! I wanna play you again man! Long time... :thumb: