VadaVaka

Full Version: Nicknames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started this topic so everyone can post here how he picked his name.

I used my real name to get my nick:
Martin --(reversed)--> Nitram ----> NITRO!
well...

Gragoon: funny story: I wanted to say hi to mytch (dunno wether u know him). his name at this time was dragonmaster. I made a mistake: I wrote "hi gragon" I found the name funny and so I took it..later I talked to olbest in teamspeak. he wondered aout the new nick and tried to read it. he said "Gragoon"..I found the name funny so I took it

blue: I played very much cs at this time. well..in cs there are bullet flying arround. I german we say "blaue Bohnen" for bullets. it means "blue beans". I took the nick bluebean. some days later I met suicidejumper/iluvatar at the server and he asked me wether I would like to start a clan with him. he had the name suicidejumper at this day. I changed my nick to "bluejumper".
at this day I dicided to take the blue into my usual nick :D

well..that's a lot of stuff...B)
PuNkGirL - well i'm a girl and was very rebellious during my high school years, so kind of self explanitory
pG - um... abbreiviated version of PuNkGirL
311 junkie - I like 311
Underwear Gnomes - Homage to South Park nuf said.
I don't even know why I made the name Rulepool... I just thought it up one day about 7 years ago.
It started out as the Hunt for Jabba, there go Jabbahunt, but so many people just called me jabba that I have now shortened it to Jabba. So now they can hunt for me instead of me Hunting them. In the beginning along long time ago, my quote was " The hunt for jabba has ended" this happened after a decapitation.
wow look at all the pretty colors
Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
rulepool was a marvel character...I think i remember him kicking the carp out of wolverine once...
hahaha lol:Dthis topic brings up some memories:P

actually all of the names i use are based on music

skI - my neighbor wrote a stupid stupid song about snowboarding and skiing and how they suck in summer snow 0_0 anyways...the song made no sense and i think he was on crack or something but the band i was in at the time actually got together and we made a funny ass metal tune out of it lol...way outta context.... O_O

pInball wIzard - an old song by a old band named The Who 0_0 you might know em lol:P...anyways...the song is about how this deaf, dumb, and blind kid plays pinball and never loses because he becomes one with the machine and the game.....

Steel Prophet - pretty good band in my opinion...they remind me alot alot alot of Iron Maiden, if your a big Iron Maiden fan you should check up and ill send you a song or two to see if you like them, they have covered a quite few Iron Maiden and Metallica songs....

Ethereal mIst - Dropped this off of the end of a nice GraveWorm song called Descending into Ethereal Mist....

sorry lol:Pi may have gotten a little off topic with some o this lol:D...but i do like my music...
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS
_Acid_Head_,Dec 15 2004, 11:03 AM Wrote:HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS
lol took some time to understand that sentence:)
FuzzyShoting,Dec 15 2004, 07:21 AM Wrote:
You sure you're name isn't Slowshoting?
Big fan of Terry Brooks, Shannara series. In one of the books there is a character named Quickening. I'll admit it is a girl, but the name was so pimp and stuck in my mind, I've used it ever since online.
Same story for all my other names, Allanon, Eventine, and Ahren.
PuNkGirL,Dec 15 2004, 12:31 PM Wrote:
FuzzyShoting,Dec 15 2004, 07:21 AM Wrote:
You sure you're name isn't Slowshoting?
cant get the best of both
fritoman = I am a fritoman :P

grape ape = cartoon from the 70s I believe
Gwar = Heavy metal band I like
s = s :)
Bane = God of Death and Destruction in a book I read a while back

So I put em all together and get Gwarsbane or Gwar's God of Death and Destruction :)
Gwarsbane,Dec 15 2004, 04:57 PM Wrote:Gwar = Heavy metal band I like
s = s :)
Bane = God of Death and Destruction in a book I read a while back

So I put em all together and get Gwarsbane or Gwar's God of Death and Destruction :)
I've learn this:
When you have something negative to say that wont make something better, then say nothing at all..
So i'm gonna stay quiet
gwar is the band with the funny masks and..yea..u no what I mean, isn't it?
I should avoid further response for the sake of time.
Well, planet Venus is called Morningstar :mellow: and I'm interested about space and planets although I'm not gonna be any astronomer pher fer however u wanna type it. MorningStar is also a blunt weapon.
It came to me in a dream. Actually I cant remember, its just a cool word, imo.
Gragoon,Dec 15 2004, 01:30 PM Wrote:gwar is the band with the funny masks and..yea..u no what I mean, isn't it?
yes it is. Been listening to them since their second CD and now I have most of their CDs except for some of their latest

http://www.gwar.net
well... some of you might think that my nick is a form of "Scry"

scry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skr)
intr.v. scried, (skrd) scry·ing, scries (skrz)
To see or predict the future by means of an inanimate object.

but i have found the name from a magazine...
its a magazine that shows prices for buying, selling and trading collectible card game cards...
ie. Magic the Gathering, Pokémon, and other trading card games....

i don`t really like the mag... but i like the name
and i think it suits me...:)
I'm big and slow and not much really hurts me so it's like I have a shell on. So I just started calling myself Turtle. No clue how I got Tozzar.
I think it was a typeo, a horrilble horrible typeo.
I think mine is pretty obvious...

oops
gwars, some might take that as the bane of the band gwar.....:P