VadaVaka

Full Version: Stuff man wasn`t supposed to try...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok ok ok.... i supposed most of you are thinking i`m a wierdo now.... but just hold that thought...

ok.... my girlfriend brought home these "pond`s deep cleaning pore" things for your nose....
i`ve seen them on TV over and over again, but i never stopped to think about it....

my girlfriend never used these things before so she asked me if i would try it with her...
so i thought, "oh it won`t show if i use it, so no one will know...." well... OMG, when i ripped that thing off my nose
i was freaking out at the stuff that was in my pores!!!

EEEWWWWW...... not for the weak stomached...... i thought i would see litttle black dots like the commerical
said..... oh was i ever wrong!!! this stuff was sick.... it looked like little black stalagmites (the you would
see in a cave) and that was it... these hings really interested me... it was goopey or anything it felt like
those little rolled up balls that you can pick off a old fleece sweater.... yeah i know... kinda sick huh?

i thought that was the end of it.... untill i looked in the mirror to see if it made a big difference...
well.... in a way i did... but not REALLY noticeable...
No one would ever come you to you afterwards and say, "HEY DID YOU USE A POND`S DEEP CLEANSING STRIP?"
but when i looked close i could see where all the crap came out of.... I SEEN LITTLE HOLES IN MY NOSE!!!!

that kinda freaked me out!!!!

but wow..... what an experience... lol.... DONT DO IT!!!
well.... i don`t care.... DO IT!!!!

don`t think of me as wierd or anything!! i usually just do these things just so i can say i did it!!!
kinda like a adventure seeker but in a weird and twisted way... hehe:P

so, since were on the topic.....
anyone else have a unfortunate "female product" incident?
please share!!!:)
ummmmm no, jk when i was younger we used to use my moms female products we would find under the sink, you know the things that have strings attached to them....we didnt use them they way she did or anything, we would use them as white dynamite, we would light the end and throw them over a hill, they never blew up thou :angry:Oh and by the way appearantly they dont keep track of these things until needed so needless to say she was pissed when she found out
I just wash my face with soap in the shower :smurf:

To stick on topic, well I've NEVER used a feminine hygiene product, I guess the closest I got to that was using hand lotion a couple of times, but I guess a lot of men do that anyway, and it's not really a hygiene product. Umm... anti-bacterial stuff for outdoor use? Hell, I don't know:(
welll...about a week ago i washed my hands with some of my sisters soap (it was the only stuff at the sink)....my hands were all sparkly the rest of the day. Seriously...who puts glitter in soap!? I'm just glad i didn't wash my face with it:P
Scrye,Dec 30 2004, 06:58 AM Wrote:don`t think of me as wierd or anything!! i usually just do these things just so i can say i did it!!!
kinda like a adventure seeker but in a weird and twisted way... hehe
go shave ur nuts....its quite an experience
hhmmm..... shave? i think that would be kinda hard!!!!
too many curves and bumps... lol:P
There is nothing that feminine about "Pond's Deep Cleaning Pore Strips". I've used them.

I'd retitle this thread as "Stuff man should try". I hate looking at people who have tons of blackheads and shit. Not me...between the facial scrubs and mud masks, I'm a pretty boy:D.

Hey, at least I don't talk about the eyebrow tweezing and the back waxing. And yeah, the *cough* intimate-area trimming.^_^
AH HA!!!
i knew there was someone else out there that used this stuff... lol:P
yeah.... trimming "down there" should be a must.... heh
NO WAXING THOUGH!!! that would hurt like hell!!!
but my girlfriend wanted me to know how it feels so she tried little areas...
but it didn`t really hurt all that much.... i was surprised about that!!
they say the best way for a man to remove hair "down there" is with an epilady
epilady? whats that?
i had to look it up but all i got was "epilate" which is to remove hair by forsable action, electolisis, or losening or the roots by chemical means...

so is that waxing?
or even worse..... tweezing? lol (ouch)

oh yeah.... i forgot about that "nair" stuff.... never smell that stuff....
the scent got stuck in my nose for hours.... that stuff is horrible!!
Scrye,Dec 31 2004, 12:34 AM Wrote:epilady? whats that?
i had to look it up but all i got was "epilate" which is to remove hair by forsable action, electolisis, or losening or the roots by chemical means...
yeah 'epilate' you would think forms of torture would be illegal, these people even advertise
you looked up a translation.... it is much like 'kleenex' a brand name of a particular product that is popular enough to be used as a general term, if you had of googled (another brand that is used generically) it you would find epilady with nice pictures and happy women next to this electronic hair puller
I can relate to the nair crap. Back in 8th grade, broke my wrist. When I got cast off my hair was two different colors(blonde and brown)..so I thought if I shaved all the hair off it would grow back same color. But I found nair so I used that..that was absolutly horrible..the smell and all the hair falling off...big mistake. So then I just shaved my arms for a while...And then it didn't even work lol

After a year or two, it came back normal.

Yeh I've used those Ponds thing, they were my sisters, so when I ran out I was just like meh. Haven't used em since
Quickening,Dec 31 2004, 11:26 AM Wrote:But I found nair so I used that..that was absolutly horrible..the smell and all the hair falling off...big mistake.
The way "Nair" works is to chemically destroy the keratin in the hair shaft then you can 'easily' pull it out......that lovely smell is a chemical reaction in process....like the smell of burning hair....take a look at your nails after using this stuff, they are basically the same kind of keratins so you are destroying your nails at the same time

ok taking off the science hat;)

you guys have a small taste of the BS that women find necessary to do to themselves to be attractive for you, hope it is appreciated more now scary :D
haha lol yes...funny story about those nose strips...i dont know if they were ponds or not but one time when my mom and sister were out of town my dad and I decided to experiment a little...

now my dads 36, never used anything on his nose before...i asked him to take his off first and he was almost crying...those things really make your eyes water...when my dad pulled his off i swear it was like little trees that came out of the pores on his nose lol, sapplings:P...and you could see the holes in his nose afterwords...

ever sence that experimentation now my dad uses the things once a month at least to clean off his nose...then he uses this stuff called tea tree oil or something afterwords on his nose (teatree oil can be used on face to make pimples and stuff go away..cleans it out) and he says it burns like a mofo...i used it on a popped zit one time and i swear... 0_0 dont try it on your nose after the strip...do not.. 0_0 lol
Pique I thought you were a woman?

*Warning for the Christians: Post having to do with shaving private parts ahead*

Anyway, hair is on our nuts for a reason, and I found it out the hard way. Seriously, don't be the dumbass I was and shave down there, having a cleanshaved groin and ass won't make you feel younger or smoother, it'll just make you realise how horrible it is to be older (if you don't get what I'm saying, imagine the hair growing back, it's not smooth, it's SPIKY, also, massive amounts of sweat and odor, this going on for weeks). Okay... maybe the girls won't want to even respond to this, but I'm almost sure they don't sweat like men do between their legs if they lack hair (that's the nicest way I could say it lol), at least my gf doesn't.
I have just used skin care products for my face to help improve my complexion. Including a few perscriptions from doctors.
FreeFall,Dec 30 2004, 11:47 AM Wrote:welll...about a week ago i washed my hands with some of my sisters soap (it was the only stuff at the sink)....my hands were all sparkly the rest of the day. Seriously...who puts glitter in soap!? I'm just glad i didn't wash my face with it:P
lolz