VadaVaka

Full Version: Personality Type Quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Relax, this one's a bit more accurate, that is, as long as you answer 100% truthfully:)

Quiz

After you've taken it, to see the description for your type, go to: Descriptions

I'm an INTJ, and the description fits me pretty well, except for a few minor things.

I haven't taken one of these online quizes in a long time, but this one just caught my interest, and I'm curious what you guys get.
enfp :P
INTJ
Quote:You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality
ISJF... Wtf is that? :ghost:
istj... the descriptions for it sort of match me but it said something about being dependible and decisive .... not too sure if it's right, but then again I've never taken one that did come up right on the mark.
Obviously none of them come up with a perfect description of you or me, everyone is different.
INFP, says them of me.
INTP
INFJ

I find the introverted part hard to believe
the intuitive was my strongest which is sort of strange for a research scientist you would think it would be thinking....oh well like all of these quizes, the answer depends on the relationship of the question
I seem to be an INTJ...
lots of INs.... ENTP. Got my love of arguing, ability to annoy people because of said love, and habit of cutting corners. In short, the quiz is correct, dont employ me grits:D
ISTP
Reminds me of the movie "See no evil, hear no evil" when Dave(the deaf guy) reads the cops lips who is saying something about "mens rea" I believe and Dave goes ballistic screaming "No, not mens rea, anything but mens rea!!!".

Fun times. Anyway...

INTP

Famous INTPs:
Socrates
Rene Descartes
Blaise Pascal
Sir Isaac Newton

Socrates?? How would they know? Through what people said about him?

Thats pretty cool though.
INTJ
ISFJ
ENTP

These are a bunch of ENTPs they are also some of my favorites.

Tom Hanks (favorite actor)
"Q", Star Trek--The Next Generation (one of my faves in the show, i like all the episodes with him in it)
Wile E. Coyote (favorite cartoon character)
Garfield the cat (favorite commic character)
Mercutio, from Romeo and Juliet (favorite person in this play, i was also cast for this role in my drama class)

I just thought that was odd.
Think I was intp.
INTP

Quote:very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality
Makes sense that there are more introverts, at home, on thier computers, alone. :/
Your Type is
ENFJ

Extroverted 11%
Intuitive 62%
Feeling 38%
Judging 11%

You are:
  • slightly expressed extrovert
    <>
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
    <>
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
    <>
  • slightly expressed judging personality<>
    [st]
EIFP
' Wrote:Makes sense that there are more introverts, at home, on thier computers, alone. :/

hehe yeah.
Dec 30 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #14

o_O