VadaVaka

Full Version: My new computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a pic of me and my new computer, my dad just got it all networked and i am back on the internet yay!
weeeeee, took forever because i have never done a computer to computer network....only router so it was different :P
so will you 'lag' each other?
no not realy but mines a little slow tho
no i was worried about that also but i did a speed test after it was done and it doesnt seem to have much of an impact....but I bet it will when he starts playing games while I am...if that happens he will be bumming because i will be the only one playing if that happens
hehe frito..cool to see u here boy
hey frito, could you re-remind me what the cause was that he go a "new" computer :P
ummmm no comment :P
but what ever.. here's on the board again ^_^

Reminds me that my avatar link location is gone...
lol:lol:
I wouldnt be too worried about the lag issue. We usually have at least 2 ppl playing online games at the same time in my house.
Don't you have a router though anon?
I wound up using my old router insted of ethernet to ethernet because that was a hassle I didnt want to deal with always...which it seems was going to be for the first few days I had it hooked up that way ...so i went the router way and it works great.