VadaVaka

Full Version: worms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really thought someone would remember, I hinted all week and then some

here GRITS Happy Birthday I still love you:bday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D:ghost:
lol you never did tell... or i never intended to remember stuff.. like.. where do i live grits ?

Previous age: Unknown
Current age: Unknown + 1

Happy Birthday GRITS:)
Happy Birthday :D

I don't have such a great memory and giving hints to guys is like telling a brick wall to move, it just don't work :)
Im sorry that I forgot..how could I ? :blsh: happy birthday gorgeous :D
So thats why you have a "personal note pad" in "My Controls", to remember stuff like this.

* Miagi writes Grits name with todays date. 10 seconds later... Forgets about "my controls".

Since everyone forgot, I went and made a cake(fast baker). Except, you have to come and get it because we cant get it out of my house.
I would have never known since I go by the birthday thing at the bottom of the forums.

Happy (insert number here) Birthday:toast:
Wow, it has already been two years since I joined this forum; I guess time does fly when you're having fun...

Happy Birthday GRITS, sorry I fergot, but a year is a long time to remember. Hope you have lots of fun and a great third year here on the forums. :D
Miagi has a time machine and stole a cake from 1962, Let's get it back Time Cadets! i mean... umm.... errr..... yeah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY turning the big 23 eh??:bp::bg::toast::bday::drink:lol
Happy birthday. A canadian man will be with you shortly:P
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Feb 2 2005, 07:38 PM] Happy birthday. A canadian man will be with you shortly:P
now there is a guy with the perfect birthday present:rolleyes:
HAPPY B-DAY GRUTS!!
i hope its not too late to say happy bday

HAPPY bday!
happy birthday GRITS!:)
I think it is a special day any time I get to talk with GRITS, so it seems it should be GRITS Birthday everyday....as long as she dosent really get older ;) happy Birthday GRITS :wub: you are always in my thoughts.
happy B-day GRITS, thx for all the servers:thumb:
To the classiest nympho i know!

all the best,

-Brok.:thumb:
Happy Birthday. :thumb:
Happy (late:unsure:) Birthday !
No fair i hardly even spoke to you! anywho, happy birthday! here's to the lady of the hour..uh or the hour several days ago...ummm, lets re-celebrate this birthday.