VadaVaka

Full Version: HL2DM ScreenShot Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
O the mayhem! I can't get enough of this game.

DL is staring at my ball.
I love this crossbow....LOVE :wub:
I couldn't help not to glare at the beauty of that ball:P
There is a movie that corresponds with this if you guys are interested.
very intrested...
very loud...
Chilling.
grrr, cant upload video:(.
give it to Gwarsbane he will put it somewhere
Barricade:D
... (the strange color of the reflections are a bug I have sometimes)
Haha that is a nice baracade..yeh I have that pink stuff, when I'm on desktop and HL2 is minimized and loading up map.
hahaha... barricades are fun to invade...
make sure your not in too small of a room...
and make sure theres no hole for a grenade to come through...
or your screwed... lol

oh the good ol` last week....:)
"SUPERMODEL!!"
I think we will call her mystery woman...
NO ONES GETTING THROUGH THIS DOOR!!!!

and posing for the pic is the lovely DL!!!
Haha, nice:D
ahh man what a poser:lol:
lol nice one:D
Not sure why its so bright, most of my screenshots are never this bright even with gamma and brightness turned up.

This first screenshot is of me hideing.
I had to goto the bathroom REALLY bad so I just crossed my legs and looked for a corner to go in.
Scrye's masterpiece he made while we waited for people to join the game hehe I thought it was cute.:D
that is so cute hehe
I had someone make "VAD" out of land mines once in HLDM, a little bit more precarious, he blew up a couple times before he got it finished
aww lol that would have been a great picture to see. heheheh
Quickening,Feb 17 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:Haha that is a nice baracade..yeh I have that pink stuff, when I'm on desktop and HL2 is minimized and loading up map.
Its a bug everyone gets if they have HL2 minimized during a map load.

I know my pics are from CounterStrike but I don't have any HLDM and these were too good to pass up.
This one I threw a nade in between the hosties lol.
Someone's spray I did find quite appropriate for this thread.
Me after dying one round..
Sorry for the spam of pics but I'm done. I have some other good ones but I'll hold off.:)

Does his neck look broken to anyone else?
They need to make it so the transporters don't transport REALLY big items like trash bins... I kind of have too much fun trapping people in them. :D
Here is the hole I put the car in, after that I put in another one, and I tried to put in a 3rd but it didn't seem to want to go in.:D
Pages: 1 2