VadaVaka

Full Version: Korn gives Head to God!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being a huge Korn fan going on almost 11 years now, this shocked me. After reading a few different articles about it, I am happy for Brian (Head), it's something possitive, not something you hear about everyday.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497810/2...?headlines=true

looking at the news on MTV, I can't help but find it ironic how a member of boyband is getting arrested for a DUI, another pop idol is facing molestation charges... while a metal guitarist leaves one of the biggest metal bands for God. I guess the real message here is that metal leads to virtue and pop music leads to sin ^_^
There is a Mindless Self Indulgence song, called backmask. He says how if you play the song backwards there is a hidden message. He then goes on to describe some violent imagery. Somone played the song backwards and put an audio file on the internet. It turns out the backwards message was someone saying, do your homework, eat your vegtables and listen to your parents.
from what I heard, Korn is gonna try and move on without head. which is pretty wierd considering he wrote a bunch of the music.