VadaVaka

Full Version: Working on my street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is what it looks like out side my computer room window, I will post pictures as they move along and you can see how bad it is in front of my house.
right in front of my house
Omg i hate it, I mean I cant skate board, ride my bike, play football or basket ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
we had the same problem here some weeks ago. they have filled the major holes (they had made before) but they still didnt "close" the street.. they still have to put the asphalt on the ground..we have waited for the asphalt for 4 or even more weeks..thats annoying :angry:
Where's the grass frito? :o
my grass is called "zoyza"< spelling, it dies off in the winter, and comes back late spring. The good thing about it is that I have green grass after everyone elses has died, the bad part is everyone elses greens faster in the spring. when my grass is green I have the best looking lawn in the hood :D
I would hope so:Pdoes look of very much right now... *images winter and summer... mmm ice cream..*
Zoyza??? ya right, can anyone tell me what a quijebo is??? :P