VadaVaka

Full Version: NEW RULES AND REGULATIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am posting this for Grits, but all of this was agreed upon by all admins.

Due to recent events on the servers and IRC we have decided to take a much tougher stance from this day forth. This will upset many, but we feel this has to be done to keep the integrety of the servers and the community. Some of these rules only effect a certain game so they may not apply to the game you play.

Rules and Regulations

VAD'S is a place that promotes sportsmanship, team play, and camaraderie. We insist on a friendly environment where all players of all ages and backgrounds may come and play comfortably. We insist that VAD's remain as such and will use any measures necessary to accomplish this goal. No we're not kidding. If you come close to disobeying any of the rules we have established you will be banned, no questions asked. Our rules are the foundation of our server and we are at liberty to make them up as we go. So if you are banned and don't know why, check here, if the rule you broke isn't found here, then you can pretty we'll assume we made it up just before you broke it. Here are a number of rules that we have already thought of and will stringently enforce in our efforts:

1. You are a guest here! Behave as such.
2. Treat your teamates and opponents with respect.

Explaination: The above two rules go hand in hand and imply a number of things among which include but are not limited to:

No obscene language or insults directed at other players. An occassional "damn," "son of a b itch," "shit," or such exclaimations are acceptable and keeping in spirit with the roles we are playing. But racial epitaphs, reference to body parts, sexual orientation, etc. are not acceptable on this server! However, if one is inclined to participate in cybersexual activities, that is completely acceptable and encouraged. Please be prepared for the server admins to join in.

No obscene decals, unless of course, it is included with the cybersexual activities.

1.Do not disrupt the game. Play it as it was intended, or actually as we intend it to be played.

Explaination: This rule means, among other things:

No cheating.
No team killing.

No team wounding period. And don't tell us it's "accidental," there is no such thing as accidently wounding your teamates. Do you think the United States armed forces go around "accidently" firing on each other, absolutely not. The same applies to VAD'S. In fact, if we even notice you aiming at another teamate you will be banned no questions asked.

No knife/pistol/crowbar/stunstick/rocket launcher/ etc. only wars. Even calling for such action can get you permanently banned!

No purposeless or accidental suiciding. If you kill yourself we consider that the equivilant of team killing since you are on the same team that you are on.

No advertising. We're here to play not to advertise our clans, our new website, our new script, our availability, etc. We're serious about this, you are not to mention aything with the www. or .com in it. If you come even close to this you will be banned. You will also be banned if you make mention of any other clan, business or any other organization that has a website. For example "I'm eating at McDonalds tonight." It is obvious to us that you are in fact advertising for www.mcdonalds.com. This is simply unacceptable. We are working are hardest to keep a complete utopia at VAD'S. If our minions even begin to understand there is a world outside, it could spell the end of the beginning of our utopian takeover of the world. Just look at China, perfect example of what happens when the peasants begin to realize there is a world outside of their own.

Don't behave like an idiot so as to ruin the play for others. If we catch you metioning anything outside of game play this is considered behaving like an idiot and idiots aren't accepted here at VAD'S.

1. Do not spawn camp.

Explaination: Duh! We didn't think we'd need to spell this out.

1. Regulars will be banned.

Explaination: Anyone who plays on this server consistently for over 3 months is considered a threat to our power. If we see you possibly challenging our authority by becoming a regular, you will be banned.

1. Obey the administrators and do not harass or interfere with them.

Simple Explaination: If you see a legitimate "Message from Admin:" or even consider that the admin might be thinking about writing a message you better just get on out! Also do not interfere with them. Statements like, "Why was my buddy Mr. Jackass banned?" or "Hey, Mr. Jackass wasn't doin' anything!" may lead to your joining Mr. Jackass in Bannedland. We love sending people to Bannedland and as far as were concerned you're next on our list.. Mr. Jackass#2.

The administrators of the servers and IRC have been instructed that they may kick or ban anyone they wish at any time they wish for whatever reason they wish in order to keep with our Hitler style rule.

These rules will be effective 24 hours after the posting time which is Eastern. So adjust accordingly to wherever time zone you are in. Ignorance is not an excuse so please read everything carefully so you don't run into problems.
These are good rules but there are some minor things I don't like.

Quote:No team wounding period. And don't tell us it's "accidental," there is no such thing as accidently wounding your teamates. Do you think the United States armed forces go around "accidently" firing on each other, absolutely not. The same applies to VAD'S. In fact, if we even notice you aiming at another teamate you will be banned no questions asked.
I can't look 2min at an opponent to be sure he is not a teammate. There is often no real difference between a teammate and a real opponent, for example in a dark room. You would have to point exactly at this guy to see his name with the color of the team team. If it is a teammate you would get banned because you just "aimed" at a teammate.

Quote:No purposeless or accidental suiciding. If you kill yourself we consider that the equivilant of team killing since you are on the same team that you are on.
I already suicided sometimes because I didn't know how big the explosion radius is or because I was dodging something (for example some toilet thrown with the GravGun at HL2DM) and fell down somewhere.

Quote:1. Regulars will be banned.

Explaination: Anyone who plays on this server consistently for over 3 months is considered a threat to our power. If we see you possibly challenging our authority by becoming a regular, you will be banned.
Hm I ask you: Do you want a community or not? A community exists because there are regulars! We are all regulars here! Do you want the community to grow or just stand still and wait until the community is nothing more than a few admins? Sorry, but this is a stupid rule. Period.

I hope you don't misunderstand me and change some of the things. Thanks.
Oh good, the new rules are finally done. Thanks PnG.
All i have to say is..... WTF!?!?!?!
I don't really understand about that cyber sex thing and why that will be encouraged also about being a regular I play there all the time does this mean I will be banned? I know people on there can really piss u off but some of those rules are way out there maybe i'm just not reading it was suppose to be said.
I have already banned 2 regulars because they have been playing there way to much...that gets very annoying :angry: and have also engaged in a little cybersex, it takes time to get used to it but I am catching on rapidly.:blsh:
Power and Glory,Apr 1 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:The administrators of the servers and IRC have been instructed that they may kick or ban anyone they wish at any time they wish for whatever reason they wish in order to keep with our Hitler style rule.
That explains a lot.
not bad ..really..not bad..but I see through it ;)
Quote:
Quote:QUOTE

Hm I ask you: Do you want a community or not? A community exists because there are regulars! We are all regulars here! Do you want the community to grow or just stand still and wait until the community is nothing more than a few admins? Sorry, but this is a stupid rule. Period.

Dont be a regular or part of the community, it will get you banned.

Quote:Ignorance is not an excuse so please read everything carefully so you don't run into problems.

So we should also ban the admins for being on the server monitoring the players and playing as well.
THE NEW VADAVAKA ANTHEM

The rules ,the rules, the rules are on fire.
The rules the rules, the rules are on fire.
The rules, the rules, the rules are on fire.
We dont need no players let the regular guys burn.
Burn regulars burn
I will not tolerate you or any other player making a mockery of our decent new rules. Finally the vadavakan utopian society, motherland!
When is someone gonna yell April-fools ?
hehehe I was aware of jokes but I didn't think of that as I read this:lol:
OMG!!!
skadhbkljsncn ,zlighsbz.....
you guys suck!!! lol

i thought PnG went nuts...... lol
FuzzyShoting,Apr 1 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:When is someone gonna yell April-fools ?
you think this is because it is April 1st? Think again "fool"
GRITS,Apr 1 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:
FuzzyShoting,Apr 1 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:When is someone gonna yell April-fools ?
you think this is because it is April 1st? Think again "fool"
its not "you think..." its "you thought....":)
Ok I had my laughs for now. I actually never thought I would fool anyone cause alot of the stuff was so outlandish. I guess I did snag a few. I cannot take any of the credit though as alot of this was copied from another clan's website. They have a seperate spoof site with this stuff on it to fool people not for April Fools just in general. It was for a DOD server so I did some editing and adding a few things here and there to fit our place.
crap I better unban the 2 people then :P
and cut down on the cybersex B)
fritoman,Apr 2 2005, 12:04 AM Wrote:and cut down on the cybersex B)
I'm missing all the fun...

Power and Glory,Apr 1 2005, 05:00 AM Wrote:I am posting this for Grits, but all of this was agreed upon by all admins.

Due to recent events on the servers and IRC we have decided to take a much tougher stance from this day forth. This will upset many, but we feel this has to be done to keep the integrety of the servers and the community. Some of these rules only effect a certain game so they may not apply to the game you play.

Rules and Regulations

VAD'S is a place that promotes sportsmanship, team play, and camaraderie. We insist on a friendly environment where all players of all ages and backgrounds may come and play comfortably. We insist that VAD's remain as such and will use any measures necessary to accomplish this goal. No we're not kidding. If you come close to disobeying any of the rules we have established you will be banned, no questions asked. Our rules are the foundation of our server and we are at liberty to make them up as we go. So if you are banned and don't know why, check here, if the rule you broke isn't found here, then you can pretty we'll assume we made it up just before you broke it. Here are a number of rules that we have already thought of and will stringently enforce in our efforts:

1. You are a guest here! Behave as such.
2. Treat your teamates and opponents with respect.

Explaination: The above two rules go hand in hand and imply a number of things among which include but are not limited to:

No obscene language or insults directed at other players. An occassional "damn," "son of a b itch," "shit," or such exclaimations are acceptable and keeping in spirit with the roles we are playing. But racial epitaphs, reference to body parts, sexual orientation, etc. are not acceptable on this server! However, if one is inclined to participate in cybersexual activities, that is completely acceptable and encouraged. Please be prepared for the server admins to join in.

No obscene decals, unless of course, it is included with the cybersexual activities.

1.Do not disrupt the game. Play it as it was intended, or actually as we intend it to be played.

Explaination: This rule means, among other things:

No cheating.
No team killing.

No team wounding period. And don't tell us it's "accidental," there is no such thing as accidently wounding your teamates. Do you think the United States armed forces go around "accidently" firing on each other, absolutely not. The same applies to VAD'S. In fact, if we even notice you aiming at another teamate you will be banned no questions asked.

No knife/pistol/crowbar/stunstick/rocket launcher/ etc. only wars. Even calling for such action can get you permanently banned!

No purposeless or accidental suiciding. If you kill yourself we consider that the equivilant of team killing since you are on the same team that you are on.

No advertising. We're here to play not to advertise our clans, our new website, our new script, our availability, etc. We're serious about this, you are not to mention aything with the www. or .com in it. If you come even close to this you will be banned. You will also be banned if you make mention of any other clan, business or any other organization that has a website. For example "I'm eating at McDonalds tonight." It is obvious to us that you are in fact advertising for www.mcdonalds.com. This is simply unacceptable. We are working are hardest to keep a complete utopia at VAD'S. If our minions even begin to understand there is a world outside, it could spell the end of the beginning of our utopian takeover of the world. Just look at China, perfect example of what happens when the peasants begin to realize there is a world outside of their own.

Don't behave like an idiot so as to ruin the play for others. If we catch you metioning anything outside of game play this is considered behaving like an idiot and idiots aren't accepted here at VAD'S.

1. Do not spawn camp.

Explaination: Duh! We didn't think we'd need to spell this out.

1. Obey the administrators and do not harass or interfere with them.

Simple Explaination: If you see a legitimate "Message from Admin:" or even consider that the admin might be thinking about writing a message you better just get on out! Also do not interfere with them. Statements like, "Why was my buddy Mr. Jackass banned?" or "Hey, Mr. Jackass wasn't doin' anything!" may lead to your joining Mr. Jackass in Bannedland. We love sending people to Bannedland and as far as were concerned you're next on our list.. Mr. Jackass#2.

The administrators of the servers and IRC have been instructed that they may kick or ban anyone they wish at any time they wish for whatever reason they wish in order to keep with our Hitler style rule.

These rules will be effective 24 hours after the posting time which is Eastern. So adjust accordingly to wherever time zone you are in. Ignorance is not an excuse so please read everything carefully so you don't run into problems.
oh this is for counter-strike pfft no one plays no more. Cs is so boring none of my friends play so the only thing i have on steam is ricochet.

im going to be mr jackass 3 since it has not been 24 hours lol you guys cant do nothing about it! Im GOING TO SAY! These RULES are completely unfair these rules suck! and I disagree on evERything I HAVENT READ! These RUles Burn in hell!
It had nothing to do with CS.:rolleyes:
Once again, VASH DOESN'T READ THE WHOLE THING!
damn i found this too late, I didn't get april fooled.. poop..

lol you should post this in the guest lounge that way anyone who gets banned will see that and have no argument. hell, if they got banned we probably don't want 'em back anyways.