VadaVaka

Full Version: i made a clan for esf -={tDs]=-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If any people who are intrested in joining my esf im me or private msg me
isnt that the super hero mod? i dont think I ever saw a server for that if it is.
yeah there is alot of servers i have my own server as well
Yeh its pretty popular actaully..if you can get the hang of it, its pretty fun actually.
I hated it. I thought the gameplay was pretty limiting.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,May 5 2005, 08:48 PM] I hated it. I thought the gameplay was pretty limiting.
Considering everything they do in the TV show, I'm amazed how much they have pulled off with the mod.

I really must download that some time, I've always wanted to try it, just keep forgetting to.:)
what the devil is esf..is that some crackerjack hl2 mod dealy thing? you people and your hl2 make me sick.
It's a HL 1 mod.
esf = Earth Special Forces

Its a reference from Dragonball Z.
i still dont really get how to play the game it is confusing but i am geting better every day
Hmmm when I finally get round to having a reasonable connection I'll be playing that, wanted to just before I arrived at uni and realised how bad so called cable internet can actually get.

Shout us a server I might find you on when such a magical thing happens?

haha quickening remember when the game first came out we use to play lol when I was banned for like 5 months. I play somewhat off and on nothing changed alot of pro's tho they crazy. I get bored after killing everyone and getting ganked left and right by spam kameha's and spam krillin beams gets pretty bad after a while.
I played that ghame with bots.
I dont think its as fun as it could be.
Because its too hard to kill people. D: