VadaVaka

Full Version: Knee surgurey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well on the 19th of this month i have to get surgurey on my knee from a workout accident. I tore it up pretty badly with torn connective tissue torn caralidge and a brusied bone.
abandoning us again, or you mean you will have more time to play now?
it means i will have tons of more free time to pwn you all agian.:rolleyes:
Slasher186,May 6 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:it means i will have tons of more free time to pwn you all agian.:rolleyes:
Since when did u pwn me?
Back in the olden days.
Knee surgery isn't that bad. I tore my ACL in gym class plus I tore some of my cartlidge. It takes a year to fully recooperate, least for mine. Anyhow good luck with it.
i tore the cartlidge in my knee when i was a kid, but i remember it was painful.

then again, perhaps i just have a low tolerance for pain.:mellow:
what were you working out that tore it?
I did 500 on my calves then went for lunges did 2 and tore it
sounds like you didnt streatch out your calves afterward.
You arent supose to do that much weight on your calves. My dad messed up his knees doing that too.
If you were standing that could really mess up the knees. Try working your calves on the leg press.
Thats what i did.
If your legs were fully extended then your knees would have been taking that load, dont fully extend them that way your muscles take the load. Muscles heal a lot quicker then joints.
A little late for that now arnt we?
better late then never.