VadaVaka

Full Version: Welcome Home Pique
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you been gone quite a long time, want to share some stories and some pics?

I am dying to know what your new friends thought about the skateboard episode?
Thanks
well some stories...

most are partied related so basically just know i was drunk and had a good time. Went skating a lot. They laughed a lot at it but never watched the video of it (i did give it too em but they never watched it.) They think americans are crazy cause i gave em a dvd of the stuff weve done here (including jumping off the top of a moving car and over the side of a bridge into a creek)

Lots of Political talk.

I hate Morrocans.

Just a little advice i guess. If you ever get the chance to studyve abroad. DO IT. Its the experience of a lifetime.

as for pics. I left my cd full of pictures in Spain...Im hoping they can send it to me but they have yet to reply to me. The pics i have are innappropiate as most have chunks of hash or joints in them.

Pique,May 27 2005, 08:14 PM Wrote:Thanks
well some stories...

most are partied related so basically just know i was drunk and had a good time. Went skating a lot. They laughed a lot at it but never watched the video of it (i did give it too em but they never watched it.) They think americans are crazy cause i gave em a dvd of the stuff weve done here (including jumping off the top of a moving car and over the side of a bridge into a creek)

Lots of Political talk.

I hate Morrocans.

Just a little advice i guess. If you ever get the chance to studyve abroad. DO IT. Its the experience of a lifetime.

as for pics. I left my cd full of pictures in Spain...Im hoping they can send it to me but they have yet to reply to me. The pics i have are innappropiate as most have chunks of hash or joints in them.
lol now thats what im talkin about.
Heya Pique, long time no seen...
I'm glad to hear u are doing good, keep having fun:)
Haha sounds like a ton of fun. My friend is actually in Spain this summer to teach English to kids..I'm pretty jealous.
My friend is spanish, so he visists northern spain pretty frequently. He said he would stuff me a in a suitcase if I ever wanted to go for free. I said that would affect my workout schedule.