VadaVaka

Full Version: Proof that Canadians are crazy as hell!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow that guy is nuts, glad he isent in Canada any more.:D
yeah who are the crazy ones in this story????

send him back
WOW!!!! You guys are just finding this out?!?!?!

I would be less worried about the crazy person that chopped up people and more worried about the AMERICAN boarder guards that took a bunch of bloody items off of him, including a bloody chainsaw and let him continue across the boarder. If I would have seen someone with a bunch of blood on him and equipment, I would have held him for 24 hours and have someone investigate to where the blood came from and if it was human blood. After all, if he said he was a butcher somewhere, why the chainsaw??? They don't use chain saws anywhere to cut up animals. It would waste too much of the meat and contaminate it too.

The guy was caught and returned to canada (or is in the middle of being returned) for the murder of 2 people, I don't remember but either one or both people had their heads taken off.

Its a very disturbing case and one where a death penelty should be applied, but at most he'll get life in prision and at best he will be in an mental ward till they say hes ok.
Wow he is crazy
scopekill,Jun 8 2005, 11:52 AM Wrote:Wow he is crazy
you are talking about the guy in the article not GB right? :P
Why would i be talkin about gb lol yah i was talkin bout the guy in the article
scopekill,Jun 8 2005, 03:30 PM Wrote:Why would i be talkin about gb lol yah i was talkin bout the guy in the article
Good boy :)

* Gwarsbane pats Scope on the head... then beats him with a seal. Walks upto the boarder, hands them the seal and walks across.

:D
Those border guards should be fired. I would be really surprised if they were allowed to keep their jobs.
Steals the seal from the gueard and beats gwars
Gwarsbane cousins are just crazy I guess:P
Quote:Proof that Canadians are crazy as hell!, this guy is scary looking

Actually he had both citizenships, American and Canadian.
As an American it is his right to enter the U.S. since he had no criminal records in Canada or the U.S.A. So technically he is a Crazy North American.
and besides it was JUST 2 canad....naw i wont go there. :blink:
fritoman,Jun 8 2005, 11:10 PM Wrote:and besides it was JUST 2 canad....naw i wont go there. :blink:
Good plan.:D
ok ok ok..first of all..why are we still worrying about what person is what nationality..frankly i don't care where he lives, what nationality he is, or how his thought pattern works... if he's evil as f**k than he's evil as f**k... he's just another f***ed person. the fact that people are still strung up on race or nationality is rediculous.....if you're evil than you're evil.
Freefall comin in with the strong words in two posts!
ok didnt realize this would upset people
sorry