VadaVaka

Full Version: clan ranking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering how new clans (much like lz twn) get ranked do we just wait for it or do one of the clanners have to fill out something to have it ranked.

lol wtf. I never even heard of you guys. You gotta have at leastl ike 8 or more people actively on. or it aint gonna work. Try to play in vadavaka servers and support rc_arena or deathmatch server. Eiether. The more active people we see with your tags on the more recognition you get. and the more we are willing to do things for you. Were not going to make a clan section for a 1 man clan. I highly doubt it. Even though im just a regular player but I cant say too much lol.
lol vash the bee is a hl2dm player..

what ranking are you taking about? the ranking on the page? those rankings start recognizing a clan when more than 1 player shows up with the same tag I think.. gb should know about the details B)
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Jun 12 2005, 02:22 AM Wrote:lol wtf. I never even heard of you guys. You gotta have at leastl ike 8 or more people actively on. or it aint gonna work. Try to play in vadavaka servers and support rc_arena or deathmatch server. Eiether. The more active people we see with your tags on the more recognition you get. and the more we are willing to do things for you. Were not going to make a clan section for a 1 man clan. I highly doubt it. Even though im just a regular player but I cant say too much lol.
go back to the ricochet section d00d
Gragoon,Jun 12 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:lol vash the bee is a hl2dm player..

what ranking are you taking about? the ranking on the page? those rankings start recognizing a clan when more than 1 player shows up with the same tag I think.. gb should know about the details B)
Me and teisel07 or in the clan mabey it didn't register yet we'll just have to wait and see I gusse
Rankings are silly.