VadaVaka

Full Version: Do u think my attitude has gotten better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it has because i used to bragg and all now i do my best to keep it down try to be nice so what do u guys think.

for you making this thread im causin to cause this to be locked. This post is uncessary. you should no yourself if you have gotten better. You are the one and only truely person who will definately know 100 percent sure.

And in my oponion. I think no one cares. maybe im wrong.

I think youve gotten better at being dramatic. Here are some of you quotes.

"OMG I SUCK at ricochet"
"HEY GRITS IM GOING TO QUIT"
"YEA I THINK IM GOING TO QUIT"
"Im going to get an admin if you use cus words like shit.
"Change your name before I get admin"
"Hi can you tell everyone I said hi"
"hello anyone their?"

What your problem is sir. You care about what people think too much. And if you care too much. You might forget how you care about yourself.
To be honest when I read your chat in irc. I have to literally ignore you cuz it causes me to go crazy. And in game.

Buttttt...... im going to be nice at the end. And say. You sir have improved. if that makes you happy. Im sure that is what you want to hear from everyone. So MY everyone answer is YES scope.
You have indeed become a big boy. You have graduated from huggies to boxer brief.

Seriously though just being honest. I notice thats how you are. Alot of times. even in game youare like that. When something doesnt go your way you go crazy and start putting yourself down. Putting yourself down is not good. Becuase you will be depressed. And depression usually causes you to eat ice cream and get big.
Or another option is suicide. To get rid of yourself in life. Or to get drunk. To drown your pain and suffering. This is what this leads too.

*EDIT* number 4.
I just read my post and it wasnt nice. But you should stop caring for what other people think about you and stop baeting yourself up. You do it all the time when something bad happens to you when you fail at something. Pick your chin up and try again and work even harder. Than you will truely achieve something in life. In this community I myself work for to be the best . I dont mean to be unpleaseant , but if im attached to people in this community that will block my goal for becoming the best. So I shun everyone off and try to work with no interuptions.

How about you scope. What do you want to achieve in life in game or something. Never let someone break you down to where you depend on peoples oponions to move on. Only in your heart you will know if you improved at this or that. This is my an swer to your question.
lol
I like the new scope, some people could take lessons from you on how to get along with people

GRITS,Jun 22 2005, 06:41 PM Wrote:I like the new scope, some people could take lessons from you on how to get along with people
I dont have time for it.
wow,
hello pot?

this is kettle calling...

:D
I found you quite irritating the one and only time I played with you perhaps it was because I didn't oblige to your commands. Take it from me though, because I have a lot of experience in this, telling people what to do and being generally annoying won't get you far with others.

To answer your topic question, I don't know, probably. You still have plenty of room to improve.

16-tha-pimpteen,Jun 22 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:I found you quite irritating the one and only time I played with you perhaps it was because I didn't oblige to your commands. Take it from me though, because I have a lot of experience in this, telling people what to do and being generally annoying won't get you far with others.

To answer your topic question, I don't know, probably. You still have plenty of room to improve.
I love you 16. you are my cocoa butter brotha.

Quoted For The TRuth.
brokend,Jun 23 2005, 03:46 AM Wrote:wow,
hello pot?

this is kettle calling...

:D
Im gonna have to remember that one.:D
Quote:I think youve gotten better at being dramatic. Here are some of you quotes.

"OMG I SUCK at ricochet"
"hello anyone their?"

ROFL, Vash you are crazyer than I thought. You actualy take notes and quotes........
Sick man, Sick

Keep up the good work :thumb:
I might need to have the notes on me one day.

SNOWDAWG,Jun 23 2005, 04:51 PM Wrote:
Quote:I think youve gotten better at being dramatic. Here are some of you quotes.

"OMG I SUCK at ricochet"
"hello anyone their?"

ROFL, Vash you are crazyer than I thought. You actualy take notes and quotes........
Sick man, Sick

Keep up the good work :thumb:
I might need to have the notes on me one day.
haha dude what do you expect. I mean this guy all the time says something and expect someone to soothe him. Pisses you off after a while lol.
Vash ur just being something i cant say i on here i say things sometimes that doesnt mean i want a answer lol i get bored

scopekill,Jun 23 2005, 10:14 PM Wrote:Vash ur just being something i cant say i on here i say things sometimes that doesnt mean i want a answer lol i get bored
I am Vashether afterall. Just me being me.
scopekill,Jun 23 2005, 10:14 PM Wrote:lol i get bored
lol