VadaVaka

Full Version: OMG Happy Birthday g-boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday g-boy

Wow we have known each other a long time, remember when you use to protect me from all the pervs on the server....then you disappeared and look how many we have now ;)

Happy Birthday, here is wishing you many more:thumb:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

I like the birthdays that are multiples of 4 so I can use the icon cakes:)
Happy birth day g-boy
Happy B-day old man :smurf: have a good one!
happy g-day b-boy..aehrms..happy b-day g-boy ;)
happy bday.
happy Birthday g_boy, have a great time and I hope you get some good stuff :thumb:

g-boy. pfft. ha wsup.
Happy b-day g. Dont worry about vash he cant play worth anything.
Many thanks... yeah... the big two-oh. Little weird after 7 years of something-teen. As for stuff... well, didn't really get all that much the last couple of days (when I did the real celebrating; today is mostly a chill day), mostly because my mother is already making my car payments, I consider that enough... but for old time's sake she did pay for a reservation of the next version of my all-time favorite game... Madden 06 (have had pretty much all of them since like '92). Grandparents sent money... girlfriend is gonna be buying me dinner tonight and I know she bought something for me... pretty much because there was a bag she told me not to get into. And I highly suspect my brother bought me a CD, seems to be a yearly thing. So anyway, yeah, been a cool few days....
Happy Birthday.:thumb:
Happy Birthday:bday::)
Sounds like a fun filled day there g.
Happy Birthday!!!