VadaVaka

Full Version: slotcars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here are some pics of Josh and I racing and our cars, will post more when the clear cars have been painted
joshs truck
my car (unfinished)
Joshs car (unfinished)
Did... you.... buy... a slotcar track?

You sir, are my hero.
this is my basement
4 lanes another big curve at the end
this is the other curve train under table
wow, thats sweet i wish i had one of those at my house. I remember way back in the day me and my dad went to a place and rented the cars. We had so much fun.
the cars 1/32 and 1/24 they all run on the same track
I used to have a really big slotcar track. good stuff
Somehow, thats not quite what I imagined your basement to look like. /me Points at gtab's avatar.

;)

Beyond that, this stuff rules, yes, mmmhmmm.
God I wish I had that race track you see Josh racing on B)a buddy of mine from highschool bought it and we have been racing at his place, in the first pic, if you look behind Josh, that is the quarter mile track with a christmas tree and computer keeping track of speeds and times, the big track is also computer controlled and keeps track of laps and laptimes. We are putting together a light truck series beginning next month. First prize is a slotdrag bike <--bad ass but very hard to control, its way to fast for its size. We will also be putting together a dragster series soon after, so when I get my drag car built I will post pics. Oh and I wish I had what GRITS has in her basement :P

what josh and I are racing now are 1\24 scale 4 inch cars, harder to drive then the 4 and a half but when you learn you can step up to the 4 and a halfs with the killer motors and do really well.
So now we have one more reason for you and Josh and I to get together:)
GRITS you know Josh and I have always wanted to meet you :P maybe someday we can get together, I think we would have soooo much to talk about:P
Wow that is off the hook, I wanna go to your house for vacation, Im entering a light truck series, my dodge ram truck comes in and I get my super 16d engine my friend has one like that and it is so fast
the new paint jobs.
my car
Joshs car
Hey frito, Trying to get some good creds with grits with that pt cruiser? Nice basement g-tab.... wow... unexpected... no umm.... in apropriate sutff *cough* chains *cough* or anything:P
I:P had my PT first
thats just the slot car part of the basement......there are two other rooms and a wine cellar:rolleyes:
rofl... ok.. Just warn us before you show those pics...:D
went to the track tonight and bought a new motor for Joshs car and we get the speed up to 32 miles per hour in the 1/8 mile. ^_^