VadaVaka

Full Version: Convert back to cs 1.6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was talking to GRITS before and I said there isn't any fun maps for CSS like there are for cs 1.6.

Maps like starwars1 + 2, jeep_rally. Boat... When we ran these maps more community people played.

I like css gameplay though. IE. It's easier to kill people, but maps for CSS suck :P

Soo... Vote and offer input.

For me, I'd like to switch back to cs 1.6 until either a new mod comes out or CSS gets better maps.
Miagi,Jul 17 2005, 02:08 AM Wrote:I was talking to GRITS before and I said there isn't any fun maps for CSS like there are for cs 1.6.

Maps like starwars1 + 2, jeep_rally. Boat... When we ran these maps more community people played.

I like css gameplay though. IE. It's easier to kill people, but maps for CSS suck :P

Soo... Vote and offer input.

For me, I'd like to switch back to cs 1.6 until either a new mod comes out or CSS gets better maps.
Though I haven't played much on other Vada servers, I'll just say that for now CSS has a very little map selections, and with some more time more maps will be converted. It'd be a tough call to decide. I know 1.6 servers get people all the time and since CSS is the new beginning of CS hrm.
I think you know that my pings on your severs are pretty since Im from europe and thats why I never play css on your server. it is impossible for me to hit anything. but that wouldnt matter on those funmaps like the starwars maps for example since those are just for fun adn noone cares about kills or frags or missions^_^

so 1.6 funmaps plz
I really don't like CS:S because it's so laggy and nothing really new. Source is 1.6 with more lag and better graphics, just a cheap clone. So I voted for 1.6.
I hear CS:S is even easier than CS 1.6

It was easy enough 1.6, this is the main reason why I didn't bother buying HL2. I'm more into quality gameplay than good graphics.
CS:S can be really easy. When I have an AK noone can stop me because I just have to shoot somewhere near the enemy and hit the head lol
Yeah headshots are a joke.
CSS is too hard for me, Im an aimer, always aiming for chest and head.
The hitboxes in css are so bad that if you shoot 5 times in the models head the person maybe still hasnt lost health (And the hitboxes were already so bad in 1.6).
I guess only good for sprayers and noobs:P
and those cal-i guys.

Its your call on this one M, I havent played either in awhile.
Means... JEEP_RALLY!!!!

Not sure when it'll change over.
-Pipo,Jul 18 2005, 03:34 AM Wrote:CSS is too hard for me, Im an aimer, always aiming for chest and head.
The hitboxes in css are so bad that if you shoot 5 times in the models head the person maybe still hasnt lost health (And the hitboxes were already so bad in 1.6).
I guess only good for sprayers and noobs:P
yeah, thats why pump shotty is amazing in css:D
Good point, headshots with a shotty always used to be so much harder to get in 1.6 and czero.

Now in CSS...... Every shot is a headshot.