VadaVaka

Full Version: Joshs computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know its not very original but I wanted to see if I could make it look decent, waiting for paint to dry right now and then will post more pics as we progress. the paint is called hammered metal and looks like old rod iron.
Looks ok but the front looks like it could be cleanned up from this point
I think it looks good. Stenciling is really quite tricky to do.
Stenciling really wasnt the hard part....it was the cutting out of said stencil that was the hard part :P
and getting the blood to clot:P
funny you should say that because I spent most of the next day at the doctors office and the eye doctors getting a piece of metal removed from my eye :lol:
fritoman,Jul 30 2005, 06:24 PM Wrote:funny you should say that because I spent most of the next day at the doctors office and the eye doctors getting a piece of metal removed from my eye :lol:
I bet that felt good.:D
I hate people touching my eyes to begin with and when they are using a needle to pick at something in my eye...well lets just say it wasn't pleasent :wacko:
one word
safety goggles

ok that was two but you get the picture, you would have made Josh wear them
he was standing next to me with mine on :P
k heres the update, took some pics with the trusty camera phone with the new neon light and they didnt turn out to bad
That light looks like a porthole you should be careful you never know what might come through ;)