VadaVaka

Full Version: pitbull picks a fight with a porcupine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stupid dog :P
2.....sorry no picks of the porcupine, my guess is we dont want to see it anyway:P
Ack it has the whole porcupine on it's face pretty much:lol:
:oOUCH!:blink:
err

haha?

really i feel very bad for that dog.

edit bah what am i supposed to expect from a thread with a title like that:P
poor dog... is that yours frito? or are you just finding random websites?
Im betting he wont do that again
Well by the looks of things i bet he wont either. Mostly due to the fact that they probably had to put the dog down. I know my dog got like one or two hundered in him and it took the vet almost an hour to pull them. So i would imagine that this guy is out of luck.
Quote:Well by the looks of things i bet he wont either. Mostly due to the fact that they probably had to put the dog down.
yeah i was going ask if he was going to ba able to live after that.
I almost question if that's real... how could this dog be well enough to pose for pictures?
Good point, I know when my dog gets a couple in his nose he wanders around like nothing has happened. He only reacts when you touch the quils. So could be the same case with a lot , it is a pit bull after all. Not known to give up a fight.
I have no clue about the pics...they were sent to me by a friend, but yea a pit bull would just keep going until it is called off or loses....if you look at the mouth of the dog it looks like the porcupine lost.

and I hate to say it but I dont feel sorry for the dog, first off I dont like pit bulls and second I dont think the porcupine started the fight.
You know, it's a terrible perception people have about pitbulls. They're not necessarily born into a ferocious personality. They're very susceptible to it, that is if they are raised in a bad environment, aren't given enough care, or are intentionally trained for violence, then they are impossible to "rehabilitate" so to speak. They almost seem like they have completely opposite poles for their personalities. If a pitbull is raised correctly, they can be incredibly loyal and loving pets. If they are trained the other way, they are almost insane. So... don't blame the pitbull for it's perceived disposition, blame the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s on this planet that have them fight and be tortured.
They're actually banning them were I live. Which really surprised me, I thought if they did anything, the worst they would do was make the owners get a licence, for some ridiculous amount to make them money. I'm not sure what the punishment for having them will be. I'm actually not even sure which government it would be, probably municipal, in which case it'll be a fine.