VadaVaka

Full Version: The prize I got from arena tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thx grits for the whole damn thing <3 <3 <3 <3. acid you suck. K anywayz back to the title yoyo.
you are welcome and thanks for noticing the labels, took a while to make them:)

here is more.:)my camera vision looks like that cuz I didnt let the picture focus lol I just took it fast cuz I wanted to open this shit lol.

lol I swear to my soul I thought this was mints and I smelled it befored I opened it and it smelled like mints lol so I bit it and I found out it was ear plugs lmao and I talked to grits she said it was ear plugs concerts lmao I was like wtf lmao. Ty GRits <3 <3 <3.

oh my tight shuttle anywayz ty grits and ill own any time acid scrub.

BTW acid thats the hand I owend you with ok?

Damn this 40 gig mp3 player is hella sweet ty again grits much obliged!!!!
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 14 2005, 01:21 AM Wrote:BTW acid thats the hand I owend you with ok?
so.... what else do you "own" with that hand?
Relinquish,Aug 14 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 14 2005, 01:21 AM Wrote:BTW acid thats the hand I owend you with ok?
ROFL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 13 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:thx grits for the whole damn thing <3 <3 <3 <3. acid you suck. K anywayz back to the title yoyo.
Vash come play agian you havent pwned me yet or razor!

Slasher186,Aug 14 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote:
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 13 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:thx grits for the whole damn thing <3 <3 <3 <3. acid you suck. K anywayz back to the title yoyo.
sorry sir not worth my time lol. I dont play no more.

Relinquish,Aug 14 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:
it all depends.:P
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 15 2005, 12:33 AM Wrote:
Arnt you supposed to quit when your at the top of the game so you dont get washed up?

Slasher186,Aug 14 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:
Arnt you supposed to quit when your at the top of the game so you dont get washed up?
lol from what I know I am at the top? who else is better discuss.

and besides I paly the game called life. where its fresh air all the time and drive byes and free fried chicken. Thats a better challenge.
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 15 2005, 04:57 AM Wrote:
Slasher186,Aug 14 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:
lol from what I know I am at the top? who else is better discuss.

and besides I paly the game called life. where its fresh air all the time and drive byes and free fried chicken. Thats a better challenge.
Razor9 nuff said.

I love you all still that I do.:)and he DOESNT HAVE A BLACK LEFT HAND?
Ah The Game of LIFE, I remember that.. I played it once. You have to pay bills and such.

[Image: kifmGamesFamily_GamesThe_Game_of_Life-resized200.jpg]

:P
You can't say your at the top until you've beaten the best...
Relinquish,Aug 15 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:You can't say your at the top until you've beaten the best...
Kinda sounds like a challenge...
I don't know if one tourney win qualifies you as the 'best' you probably should stick around for the next one and prove it wasnt just a freak of nature.....oh wait I mean fluke, freak of nature would be ......;)
so... what are you calling vash?

Relinquish,Aug 15 2005, 05:31 AM Wrote:You can't say your at the top until you've beaten the best...
give me a name please than ill come back out of retirement.

GRITS,Aug 15 2005, 06:19 AM Wrote:I don't know if one tourney win qualifies you as the 'best' you probably should stick around for the next one and prove it wasnt just a freak of nature.....oh wait I mean fluke, freak of nature would be ......;)
lies.
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Aug 15 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:
Relinquish,Aug 15 2005, 05:31 AM Wrote:You can't say your at the top until you've beaten the best...
give me a name please than ill come back out of retirement.
I believe 16 did twice... but for further clarification(sound it out vash:P) to people who may not be very observant...

Reciprocity... your master.