VadaVaka

Full Version: My offical challenge to Vash.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vash you know we have been pming each other now im going to make it offical. This sunday i challenge you to a first to 10 wins match, I am gmt -6 so lets do it around 12:00 mtn time!

................................................................................
...........why!!!!! do you want to lose!!!! fine!!! ill be in irc just for this.
have fun getting into irc.
Nice try vash to get me to play today we agreed on sunday dont try and change it.
this would be the perfect opportunity to try out my idea, a nice play by play of the action over teamspeak?

Slasher186,Aug 19 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:Nice try vash to get me to play today we agreed on sunday dont try and change it.
TO be honest I didnt even read hte post lol I just saw that you wanted to play me and I read it again and it says sunday lol.
Well i guess you can trash me on sunday until then goodday.
I need some time actually vash. You can stomp me out anyday play me at my best next saturday...Dont like it i guess you cant stomp me out anyday then.
slasher you will have to find some other way to communicate with vash, he can no longer read this part of the forums.