VadaVaka

Full Version: Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be a 2v2 tournament in the near future?
probably not, too many douche bags would sign up and never be available, remember what happened with the dm tourney.
Thats because dm sucks!!! :P:P
A 2v2 Tournament would be almost impossible because you can't set up the teams yourself.
yes you can, because when only 4 people are on the server the teams have the same two people on each team every time, so it's just a matter of getting lucky when the people come in.
no acid...if you constantly win you're on the same team. As soon as you lose after having a winning streak it splits you up.
when there are only 4 people, one team will win. so teams dont split, if its true that the winner team stay together.

well i hope so : p
nope...it doesn't work like that

players A B C D are in game
AB vs CD

AB wins 1 -> teams stay the same
CD wins next one -> teams split because CD broke the streak

next game :
AD CB
^not what i've seen happen
i had 8+ games in a row with the same dude, wins and loses with only 4 people in the server. i think they stay the same...
would it be that difficult to have a vgui menu like they do in so many other games at the begginging ask which team the people wanted to be on?
Would it be that difficult for you to appreciate what you have now.

I had already planned on working on team selection.

Want, want, want...

Wait, wait, wait.

I think blazeds post is enough evidence.