VadaVaka

Full Version: Top 10 Remedies..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a Broken Heart;

I'll start you off..

1. Alcohol

More remedies? Frog on the head? stuff like that:P
Beer works just as well.:D
smartass,Sep 8 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:Beer works just as well.:D
i believe Beer is included in Alcohol. lol
A broken heart is like a death, you have a right to grieve at the loss, and you should. if you go through the popular belief of the five stages of grief then you will go through :(

DENIAL
ANGER
BARGAINING
DEPRESSION
ACCEPTANCE

In my opinion, a broken heart is hard to deal with using such cut and dry emotions. I like the crying approach when handling a broken heart or similar kinds of loss.
Crying helps while you try and accept the reality of the loss as you live day to day with the pain and try to adjust to a new life and environment without that person, eventually you will be able to accept this new reality, but make sure you do it within your own time line, don't let anyone tell you "you should be over it by now".
true grits,
But, there's a guideline of one week for every 6 months you've been together. It's different for everyone though...
well um if U have a sore throat with no kind of spray for it then warm water and u put about maybe half of a teaspoon of salt in it and gargle with it for about 3 nights the pain will be gone and u will soon feel better.:P
I don't have much to say about this topic since I've been told I have no heart. :P
Heart?? You mean beating red death machine right?
2. Hydrogen Peroxide, Polyspoin/Neosporin, Band-aids
Peroxide is the womens way out(no offence....), straight 91% Isopropyl is the way to go.
Where do u think Scrye got that from:Phehehe
The hydrogen is great. Cleared up some of my infected cuts in a few days. I got it from my mom, so shh
your mom= woman, case in point
:P
I would say that a wise man once said:-

Alcohol is the second best answer to everything. There's always a better one, but it works.

But then i would be calling myself wise, and thats surely not true.
i go with either...

3. a song to sing

or

4. a set of old tires slapped onto the rear of your car and some empty roads at 3 in the morning
What are you doing up at 4:22 am? That's precious sleep time foo! :-D
5. rebound
easier said then done.

6. Surrond yourself with your friends so you forget about her