VadaVaka

Full Version: Did I promise you admin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back I inadvertently passed over a long time player that was in perfect standings as far as assigning admin. I had promised him the very next spot and then it slipped my mind because another player was a bit more vocal at the time. Luckily it did get back to me and I felt terrible. This player deserved admin and I don’t want the same thing to happen again. We need to restructure some admin spaces. We want people that are playing the games on the servers that will help draw the crowds. You don’t have to play all the time, but need to be willing to check on the servers routinely and play every now and then. I know school is back in and there are a lot of people who don’t have time and/or are not allowed to play during the week days.
Please either reply here or PM me on the forums. I have a small list of players that have been waiting patiently, some for two years now. One of my criteria has always been an unspoken desire for admin (if you asked you probably wouldn’t get it), but now I am asking you to ask. I make no promises, we can’t make everyone admin. It would be helpful if you include an essay on “I know what being an admin in the VadaVaka community means”. Just kidding about the essay, I know most of you are writing too many for school these days, but a sentence or two would help with decisions that we have to make.
GRITS/VAD
I want admin because i like purple!
I'm a bunny.

[Image: bunny-1.png]
Fr0oTy,Sep 10 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:I want admin because i like purple!
purple is a horrible fruit
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Sep 11 2005, 06:40 AM]
YOU DESICRATE THE HOLY TEACHING OF FRUIT!! We all know purple is our saviour.
sure, I can do the admin thing cuz I'm pretty.....ummm.....

uhhhh......
smart?

:huh:
Gump,Sep 12 2005, 11:56 PM Wrote:smart?

:huh:
slow... which many people equate to meaning thorough??
Fr0oTy,Sep 11 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Sep 11 2005, 06:40 AM]
YOU DESICRATE THE HOLY TEACHING OF FRUIT!! We all know purple is our saviour.
purple is the anti-christ! NOOO FROOTY!!! DONT GOTO THE DARK SIDE!!!
Well if you're "offering" admin-ship.... :-D:thumb:
I can uphold the ways of the dragon and continue on the path of light. LET US SLAY THE DRAGON!!!
Ok time to lock this thread

The three new admins are CowEater, Relinquish, and Slasher-186