VadaVaka

Full Version: VadaVaka community Tshirt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the t-shirts finally getting to the DM players, there has been some interest in a general t-shirt with the ricochet emblem on it.

Would you buy one? or more?
What price is about right?
What colour?
any other suggestions?
remember they have to be mailed:)

the more we have made the cheaper each one becomes. I spent over $500 USD for the DM tourney shirts, before postage. The new t-shirts would be cheaper because the tier on the back was one of the most expensive parts of the order. They did not charge me more for large vs xlarge and just a negligible amount more for 2X and 3X. Now that I have someone that will work with me, it should not take but two weeks for them to be made.

INPUT PLEASE
I will buy one :D
I would buy one if it's not too expensive.. I don't get much money:)
Hot pink.:P
I would be very interested.
yupyup..I want one..
might but depends if i can get money and how much it costs
Deffinately interested, but I'd like to see some designs or "release candidates" if you will. I don't want to be all like "Yea! I'll buy one!" Without knowing what the design looks like. Yes, I am aware you already said it would have a ricochet emblem on the back, :), but I still wanna see a picture of the design and any other possible designs you come up with.

Thanks, =).