VadaVaka

Full Version: The ENTIRE COMMUNITY DEMANDS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok everyone else has a picture up at some time or another. GRITS had her picture up a long time ago, but she took it down. ITS now time for us to petition her to post a picture so we know the face behind the lady!
SO SIGN HERE IF YOU THINK ITS ABOUT TIME GRITS SHOWS ALL OF US HER PICTURE!!
if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to
ill take that as you signing !
RushJet1,Sep 26 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to
and dont be such a downer... i saw ur post in the other thread.. your just an unhappy person :Dlighten up:D:D:D
I'd love to...but its up to her.
Shhh..... Im trying to Trick GRITS Into thinking this is a democracy Play along! it might work :lol:
I've already seen her picture.. and I have a few saved on my computer.. so it doesn't really matter so much to me.. but I do like to mess with her:)
CloudFuel,Sep 26 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:I've already seen her picture.. and I have a few saved on my computer.. so it doesn't really matter so much to me.. but I do like to mess with her:)
nothing to add for me:P
sign

edit: go peer pressure
*signs up*

We demand a grits picture!
WOOT *signs up*^_^
NOW GRITS\

please?
Signs up

But the choice is all hers cant force her.
ill get one of squish and i, if grits puts one up.
damn razor...... is there anything you arent good at?
your powers of persuasion and negotiations actually made me think about posting^_^
im about to be a hero?
GRITS,Sep 28 2005, 01:36 AM Wrote:damn razor...... is there anything you arent good at?
your powers of persuasion and negotiations actually made me think about posting^_^
like the airfaire website comercial

DOn'T THINK
its my pictrue too, don't steal my glory:P
Oh is that all you guys want is a picture of GRITS?

I can provide that no problem.

* Gwarsbane kisses his admin status goodbye...

here it is.
lame:P
dunker than ever!

* Squish kisses adminship goodbye
that was HORIBLE gwars...

come on grits....