VadaVaka

Full Version: HL2 Gameday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooo you know what it is. Not sure if PnG wants to lock the server, might be better to leave it unlocked so we can draw a crowd to make the server active again. Maybe lock it for part of the day.

http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/index.php?a...=ST&f=35&t=4875
Got my vote for Saturday since well Friday I work, but I can still play at night. Saturday though I will be home.
same for me
Ditto.
I could play on any day but Saturday is best... no school, no homework^_^
dont know if i`ll make it... or should i say "we"
but if we show up it wont be on friday
so saturday is good, and sunday is too, cause monday is Thanksgiving (Canada):D
Great news guys, I just bought myself a copy of HL2!! So I can do this thing.. but anyhow.. any of those days is good for me.. but I'm thinking Sunday.... *looks at the poll* okay Saturday is good.
It's a go. New maps will be uploaded Saturday morning. Most probaly have not seen alot of the current ones. So those should keep anybody busy for awhile.
MaGoo.,Oct 2 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:Great news guys, I just bought myself a copy of HL2!! So I can do this thing.. but anyhow.. any of those days is good for me.. but I'm thinking Sunday.... *looks at the poll* okay Saturday is good.
Well it has been extended through Sunday. Didn't see you come around anyway for Saturday.:P