VadaVaka

Full Version: IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea.. so the league is officially started! You *CAN* challenge anyone as of right now... we won't start ranking players until we've got enough points per person to do so.. otherwise we'll have tons of people at the same rank.

At first we will just do the points behind the scenes and maybe everynow and then update the status on the forums.. but I won't brandish the website and ladder until we've got a sufficient break in points.. enough to warrant multiple ranks. Also... no one will go below 0... we won't have - points. As of right now.. it's 5 points for a win... -3 points for a loss... until we get the ladder running.. then we'll see if you all really want us to change it or not...

CHALLENGE away!
pikachu! i challenge YOU!
RushJet1,Oct 5 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:pikachu! i challenge YOU!
funny:Pbut keep the spam to a minimum please - if you want to spam there's 15 or so other catergories on the forum to spam in:P
Ok...Slasher had a message that said all matches were to stop until the server gets up and then it disappeared and Cloud has a message up with rules. Are they both vaild or what? Can we still do matches or do we have to wait? Does Bill Cosby really like jello pudding pops?
It's ALLLL gravy! Keep them matches a-coming! Just follow the rules and it's all good!:)
Cool...thanks man.....I'll be playing tonight at 10. It's in the forums I think.