VadaVaka

Full Version: Changes To League Matches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In response to the actions that occured last night on GRITS's arena ricochet server, we will be instating a few new rules to insure that such a thing never happens again. I hope that I don't need to explain the severity and stupidity of these actions, because common-sense should tell us all that we are not to do such a thing. This league will not be a scape-goat for "extra practicing" or anything resembling it.

Rule #1 - All matches, prior to having the server locked, must be cleared through myself, Slasher-186, or Fr0oty...

Rule #2 - Your match must be declared under the matches forum before actually playing the match so that we can verify it for you. Simply state the date/time of the match for us to find.

Rule #3 - If a match takes longer than 30 minutes, it will be ended by any admin for pure fairness to non-match players.

Rule #4 - If any player attempts to subvert or convince an admin that the server needs to be locked for a league match, but a match is not actually being played, they will be suspended from the league.

Thanks guy, I hope we don't have to deal with this again... we are fortunate enough to have GRITS and Miagi who are going out of their way to help us.. and they could very easily take that away... please do not blow it for the rest of us.

Also... Fr0oty has purchased a server which Coweater, myself, bloody, icedover, and a few others are going to be pitching in for.. if anyone is interested in helping with payments (pay as much or as little as you like) please contact me. :thumb: