VadaVaka

Full Version: Holdouts Vadavaka League Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:thumb:On behalf of the committee for the Ricochet Open Ladder League, I'd like to present to all of you the ip for our NEW League Server! :heartbeat:It will be used as a pub just like GRITS, but will be locked at any time should a match take place.

The ip is: 64.192.186.21:27015

This server is an 8-man pub (2-admin-reserve slots) that costs $20.00 per month, for a total of $240.00 per year. Anyone interested in helping to pay should contact Fr0oty, Slasher-186, CowEater, or Myself. You are not committed to paying just by being in the league, but hey it does help us out and you ARE using it, so it would be nice! :thumb:If you can't, then don't feel pressured to do so.. we know how it is sometimes.:)

For those who are on mIRC regularly, just type "need server lock" without the qoutes and the League Admin Channel will get a ring and one of us will assist you in locking the server for a match. The rules I posted yesterday still apply, so just make sure all of your ducks are in a row and we'll be good to go!

GRITS is being super generous and allowing us to still use her server if necessary to play league matches.. just make sure to ask one of us (Fr0oty, CowEater, Slasher-186, or myself) and also get Miagi or GRITS's ok!

Everyone enjoy and get to playing your matches!