VadaVaka

Full Version: g-boy vs. anonymity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I think I've been getting down the moves in DM pretty well, though I rarely score high if there are a lot of people... mostly because I pick out one person and go for them, rather than ricocheting shots all over the place and going after newbs for points. Anyway, when there are only a few people, or if it's 1v1, I find it very fun. So I decided to test my luck and challenge anonymity to a 1v1 DM1 match. Took us a while to finally get an empty server to use, but we finally did it. It was a first-to-20 points match. It was a close and rather long match, it seemed to go in spurts (I would get several kills, he would get several kills, then me, etc.). All of the kills were 1 point (no teleport and hard to get ricochet shots against one person on DM). It seemed to basically come down to powerups. I eventually came out on top 20-11 as the screenshot shows... pretty much I got a bunch of freeze shots near the end and that did the trick. Good match, and I hope to have more against some of you DMers. There is also a demo available... 10 megs.
yeah, was a fun match, i wouldn't mind seeing the demo from your perspective g, was a really fun match. Been reviewing mine to get a feel for your moves, but we will have to do it again soon, BTW i know how to lock the server know :P
I'd be glad to send it, as well as see it from your perspective. How do you wanna do it? I have AIM, or propose another way. Too big for me to email.
yeah, thats true, if u have mIRC its really good for file sending, i'm on gamesnet random US west server #m1nt, or if u don't have it, i'll just dl AIM, then tell me your info