VadaVaka

Full Version: To all who think I (Miagi) am an ass..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has kinda been bugging me for awhile. I have been gathering a few 'anti-miaginists' because of me enforcing rules... I don't want to give people the wrong idea of why I and the other admins are here...

My sole purpose of enforcing any rule is to provide a mature atmosphere which no one will feel uncomfortable. Mature as in respect for other people's age and content that is appropriate.

Everyone here makes the community what it is, I have a great amount of respect for that, admins are here as "peace keepers", not to use admin powers on community members for no reason as some might suspect. I guess people don't realize that admins have to stop playing a game or whatever they are doing to perform an admin function.. Which can reduce fun and can be disappointing because people can't/won't be mature.

But then there are some people who just don't care and love to cause trouble.. Why I am not sure. I know I have more fun when everyone gets along. But they will grow up some day hopefully.

I know some personalities just don't agree, but I really don't want to be the one that is hated for any reason..

So if you found something I did, or ever do, unfair, tell it to me in a PM. That would be the "mature" thing to do.