VadaVaka

Full Version: HE's BACK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He wasn't around for about a year, but now he is back and has both feet in it as he runs the League for Ricochet

He is no longer a teenager please help me wish him a happy birthday

<span style="color:red">HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDFUEL</span>

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::kiss:
Make a wish and blow out your candles :thumb:
Happy Birthday
:bday::D
hey I actually saw a bday post on the day it occured for once.

I guess that makes you special dude, happy bday.
Happy Bday bro. Have a po-pimpin one at that!:wub::upto::upto:
* Gragoon sings Happy Birthday Cloudy :boohoo::toast::urock::bday::bday::bday::bday::bp:
Happy Birthday:ghost:

Have a good one!
Happy Birthday Cloud, only 1 more year and you will be old enough to sip wine :P
Hope you have a great day :thumb:
Woot woot HOORAY!! Hapy birthday bro.:D:smurf:
Happy Birthday:thumb:
happy bday
Man you all are AWESOME! Thanks for all the happy birthday's and wishes and whatnot... I'll definitely be sure to have a &quot;po-pimpin birthday&quot; as Mr. Slashy puts it... and Mr. Frito.. it'll be a year til I can sip it legally... doesn't mean I haven't already started tinkering!;)

The best two birthday presents I've received so far:

* A new job!

* Care, Understanding, Tolerance, and Love from my Fiancee

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
happy birthday
CloudFuel,Oct 24 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:Man YALL are AWESOME! Thanks for all the happy birthday's and wishes and whatnot... I'll definitely be sure to have a &quot;po-pimpin birthday&quot; as Mr. Slashy puts it... and Mr. Frito.. it'll be a year til I can sip it legally... doesn't mean I haven't already started tinkering!;)

The best two birthday presents I've received so far:

* A new job!

* Care, Understanding, Tolerance, and Love from my Fiancee

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Happy Birthday Man..but let me help you get your Texas heritage back.
Come to Canada and you can juice legally. Come to Toronto and I'll show you how to have a good time Canadian style. Cakers to you Cloud.
Ill send you a pie for seeing this late srry, happy belated. pm me the type of pie you want.:bday:
apple FTW