VadaVaka

Full Version: WHERE ARE YOU FROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I know I am leaving off Finland and a couple other places that I know we have players from like Belgium and Austria.... oh and California:P, mark it as other and then leave a post with the specifics please (teasing about the California)
It is actually exciting that we have people from enough countries that it wont fit in the standard 10 answer poll
Can we make it France though?
And Germany:)

Hmm.. so.. I was born in Germany but I live inside my comp now.:wacko:
here's how we do it:

add yourself to the vadavaka frappr!
http://www.frappr.com/vadavaka

I'm gonna put this in a new thread so it gets more attention :-/ and let this pole go by itself
Ok made the corrections, it orginally started out as a what do you call yourself, and I had southerner etc in there....so thanks guys
can i point out that quite a few uk residents i know would be offended at being called english??
uhhhh... what about Texas?? :-D
w00t.
All about colorado :lol::lol::lol:
Annatar,Oct 26 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:can i point out that quite a few uk residents i know would be offended at being called english??
well i'd be offended sayin im from UK, i'm english gad namit! lol
CloudFuel,Oct 26 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:uhhhh... what about Texas?? :-D
Serously, Texas is its own country:P

<3 USA
Annatar,Oct 26 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:can i point out that quite a few uk residents i know would be offended at being called english??
you know I always get that backwards

should I have said UK?
I think I'll let GRITS tell you where I from.
england is apart of the UK. ppl from england are proud of being english. ppl from ireland arent from england they are from the UK or ireland..right?
United Kingdom = England + Scotland + Northern Ireland
NITRO!,Oct 27 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:United Kingdom = England + Scotland + Northern Ireland
You missed off Wales.

UK = Wales, Scotland, Ireland + England
But i'm english, not UKish:P
oops, sorry:)
Fr0oTy,Oct 27 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:UK = Wales, Scotland, Ireland + England
toss a N. right in here|
n. ireland only