VadaVaka

Full Version: I need your help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing something at work, making a small video and I need voices for some of the characters. I have done a few myself but I am not talented enough to do them all. I will have a script hopefully on Saturday and will let you you know more then but here's what I'm looking for right now

These voices are all in English so when I say accent, I only mean when they speak english. (Hoping not to offend anyone who actually might speak like this...:rolleyes:)

German type accent - needs to be very overdone
A Frylock voice - if no one is good enough to do this, I can find another character.
Possibly a deep southern accent - I can do this one but a real one would be better
A French accent - Kind of like the guy from Monty Python.

If you can do any other ones, let me know and I might be able to work it in. thanks for any help that you can provide. You guys rule all!!
Oh....I know you know this but you need a mic to help me :-(
as long as I get to sound like a dumbass i'll do something:D
Squish,Oct 27 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:as long as I get to sound like a dumbass i'll do something:D
lol no worrys jk :P
Im canadian, and apearantly i realy sound like it. Not sure if that helps anything.
Um....what does that mean?
I could do the german voice since I am german:)not sure how strong my accent is. we should go on the ts2 server some time
MrDucklover,Oct 28 2005, 01:40 AM Wrote:Um....what does that mean?
It means apearantly i have a fairly strong canadian accent if you need someone that has one.