VadaVaka

Full Version: NEWBIE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I just gor the game a couple nights ago (yes I'm slow) and some nice people helped me with basic moves but I still don't know much of anything. Do you think anyone might be able to train/teach/pwn me so that I might get better?

I'll love you forever!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe:)I don't play it for a long time but I know some tricks:ph34r:
There are lots of tricks, to be able to use all of them, your gonna have to use a pistol.

To do a front flip look up and double tap space.

To do a dive hit q (looking higher or lower will affect the dive hieght/legnth, so get used to that)

to do a wall climb like thing... run at the wall jump, then double tap space. Then keep double taping space to get higher, untill you flip off.

Thats really all i used.
Quote:Then keep double taping space to get higher, untill you flip off.
Just hold Space:)When you don't have too much weapons loaded you can jump 3 times while wallclimbing. With some more weapons you can only do it 2 or 1 time. Same goes with dive and somersault (look at the bar to the left of the crosshair to determine height).