VadaVaka

Full Version: Open challenge to anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm bored, no one's accepting challenges or they just leave the scene. Anyone who wants to be ravaged by me reply. Do not reply if you don't want a match. Cloud if you reply saying this is not a valid challenge, then you have just accepted, okay?
This is not a valid challenge, so I accept.
I still have a pending loss against Blazed, but I will be more than happy to play you after that.
Let me know:thumb:
Lol @ 16.. I understand your frustration... TRUST me.. I do. This challenge is fine, considering the lack of play that has been occuring lately... and I'm taking all of this into SERIOUS consideration before we move to the ladder-league on the website.
When you want to go Analog? B)
Either tonight, or the following two days. I will log in here if I am playing, work something out from there.
Well I'm online, I'll be checking here from time to time to see if you're playing. Leave yourself signed on in the forums for about 3 hours from this post (when I'm going to sleep), and if I see you I'll PM you and join the server.
Dear Annie, respond to this thread with good times to play, I can play all this week after 7EST, give me ATLEAST a days notice. Thanks.
Tra la la la la
Hey, sorry about vanishing like that. Free time is a luxury sort of, I wish I could buy some off E-bay.
I want to play you 16, and I have a feeling I am going to lose; but that is not stopping me from trying.
If I do not play you within 5 days of today (Nov 28th.) I will allow you to declare a forfeit by me, if you wish.
By the rule books I could make you forfeit right now if I wantedB)However, I don't want that. I do too want to play I'll be free thursday night late friday past 11pm EST and saturday