VadaVaka

Full Version: Woohoo its Soulevans Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday man, Hope you have a great day and get lots of good stuff :thumb:
Happy Birthday and a BIG

[Image: NM20102005.gif]
lol fuzzy

Happy Birthday:bday::)
Happy Birthday SoulEvan:wub:
happy birthday:D
Happy Birthh Day :thumb:
Happy birthday Abe
Knives was always better, but happy bday all in the same.
AAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEE..... check your voice messages! I left you a happy birthday message on yer cell....

Anyways.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Woo YEY!!!
Happy birthday SE.:)
happy bday soul evan, I also put a msg on your cell, using clouds cell phone and my voice sounds a lot like his.
Lol @ anon...
thanks a lot guys. this weekend was a big mix of emotions:D

friday night my friend got me a bottle of wine that i "had to finish by the end of the night." i got really close because i had already had rum, grey goose, sissy smir's, and wonderful green tea. i was squirming across the floor nearly immobile for the last hour. lol

on my actual birthday i was hungover half the day, but it was a nice, lazy day chillin' with friends and having dinner with the family.

sunday the gf and i went to Mayfield park downtown to have a picnic and just take pictures and enjoy some alone time. then we met up with friends at Zilker Botanical Gardens. good stuff.

here's one of my favorite pictures from the other day. (they all pitched in and got me a digicam^_^)
sweet... what model?