VadaVaka

Full Version: What did you get???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I celebrate Christmas but I know other holidays at this time of year means gift giving also

so What did you get for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzza, or boxing day?
50 bux

woot!
I got a portable DVD player and a polo rugby shirt, my neices also knitted me a really nice afgan
I got a set of logitech 5.1 speakers. 560watts of ear destroying thump. They are realy sweet.
I got the razor Copperhead gaming mouse:ghost:, very very nice mouse i high recommend it to any hardcore gamers. Ut2004:fireg:, Edward Scissorhands movie, shirts, and some gift cards to help me pay for this http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-Monito...roductDetail.do
Woot another UT2004 player. You will like it blazed or at least I hope you do.:P

I got some nice shirts and a new shaver which I needed badly. Plus I got a $25 gift card to Best Buy. I also got the latest seasons of Seinfeld on dvd.
I need to go out and just buy that damned UT2004.. I've played it at friends' houses COUNTLESS times and loved it... yet nonetheless I'm STILL not playing it at home.:(

ANYWAYS.... I received... well A LOT... big family.. plus fiancee's family loves me.. so yea:)

* University of Texas Outfit (Windsuit Pants/Jacket/Shirt)
* Star of Indiana DVD/CD (Drum Corps related)
* House Slippers w/ Memory Foam inserts & massager
* Down Feather & Memory Foam Pillow
* Fitness for Dummies
* The Broker (by John Grisham)
* Dreamweaver 8 for Dummies
* Bag of Reece's Cups
* Lots of Altoids Gum
* $25 Card to Best Buy
* Very Sexy for Him (Cologne)

So yea... I'm happy for sure:):P
On the 3rd day of christmas my family gave to me, 3 brand new shirts,
2 pairs of jeans,
and a cell phone coloured blue ...(partly)

oh ya and from non-family people i got a fancy new mouse for my laptop.

ps.:beer::drink:
Well got 74$
Windowsxp
clothes - always gosh
papa roach cd
I mainly got a lot of money which I need for next summer when i want to visit spain:Dother than that I go 2 books, a knife and lots of sweets :)

ps: PNG: we will have to check if Im able to play ut on american servers ;)
a knife eh? nice.
choclate and money.
Sennheiser PC160 headset, 3 shirts and some minor stuff;)