VadaVaka

Full Version: Farewell from Miagi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just so we are clear, no one is to blame. It's my choice, no influence.

When I first came into this community, I guess I needed it. For that, I thank everyone and it will probably be impossible to forget anyone. Most of all, I thank everyone in DTC.. Dragonlady, snowdawg, gump, wanksta for being there to have a great time by my side. Whether it was playing rico, cs, AVP, KE, there was always one member there to share my time with. They also know a side of me which the community does not. :ph34r:I'm not entirely innocent.

The CAKE clan made me love this game.

Then there's the senior admins. Never a dull moment in that channel ;). If I have to pick a favorite, it would be PnG. One of the coolest people I know. But I guess it's because I haven't really spoken to any of the others as much as I have with PnG. No, I'm lying to not make the other senior admins jealous:P. PnG is the best and coolest friend anyone might wish to have. :thumb:

GRITS is one of the kindest, generous person I know. If someone has a problem, she would listen. She is what keeps ricochet live and breathing. Without her, I wouldn't have received the chance to get to know all the great people in this community.

And as far as why I am leaving. I think it's time for me to move on. I have nothing more to contribute and want to concentrate on the next goal. I set goals for myself in this community and I met them. My new goal I won't explain because no one understands it but me. Just know it has to deal with making people happy.
I gave Miagi my thoughts about this in the senior admin irc channel so I will not repost them as I don't want to bore anyone.

We are losing one of the good ones thats for sure. Some people have jaded views on Miagi because they may have been on the recieving end when Miagi had to act as a admin and do his job. That is a shame really for those few that have those views.

Alot don't know how much he truly cared about this community and the work he did to try to make it better. I talked with Miagi daily and he was a great person to know if you took the time. We had alot of good times in irc and in game.

We did not have a good community year in 2005 with the unfourtunate passing of one, the permanant banning of another, and a seperate fellow admin who I had a disagreement with on something who chose to leave our community instead of talking about it.

I guess we are starting 2006 no better with Miagi leaving.

I wish I could change the clock back on all of that stuff, but unfortunatly I can't.
Miagi...damn i dont even know what to say.

You have been a great friend to me for awhile now. Im really gonna miss seeing you on irc and gaming with. We had some really good times and its very hard to say goodbye. From playin rico to "vroom"ing on cs you are a pretty badass gamer and and even better programmer. I know that you will always be remembered by everyone, and especially us in DTC. It was great to play against you and I will always know you to be one of the best friends ive had.

-Wanksta
Wow, diddent expect that. Well miagi i diddent know you all that well, we had fun playing ke and you kicking my ass in rico. You did some great work on getting rico updated and trying to get everyone involved. Thankyou again for that. Will we see you in game any more KE or rico?
See you Miagi, you and I had our diffrences and never really saw the same things, but I have to say, you will be missed by all.
Wake up... get some coffee... sit down at computer... check email... roll on over to vad's.. and oh.. wait.. what's this?

MIAGI'S LEAVING???

- cries for some period of time... then composes self...

Seriously though Miagi... you were always cool... ALWAYS. Even when you had to ban people you were as nice as could be about it and gave them NUMEROUS chances... I'm definitely gonna hate seeing you go.. along with everyone else in our humble and small community here. I wish you good luck with your new adventures and hopefully you'll stop by every now and then to say hi and see how we're making out with you gone.

Laters and many MANY gg's bro... :thumb:

[Image: sad.gif]
Well Miagi, I am blown away, bamboozled, bewildered, bowled over, flabbergasted,
agitated, amazed, antsy, apprehensive, blue, bothered, broken up, capsized, chaotic, come apart, confused, disconcerted, dismayed, disordered, disquieted, distressed, disturbed, dragged, frantic, fussed, grieved, hurt, ill, jittery, jumpy, low, messed up, muddled, overturned, overwrought, psyched out, put out, rattled, ruffled, shocked, shook up, sick, spilled, thrown, tipped over, toppled, troubled, tumbled, unglued, unsettled, unzipped, upside down. thats about all I can come up with for shocked. :P

You are the one that brought me into ths community, where I met the most amazing people I know to this day. Thanks man! :thumb:
But I know you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope you conquer your next goal and the one after that.

Good Luck my friend. you will be missed. :(
Whoa.. I don't know what to say..

Goodbye Miagi and I hope you are having fun in real life, but also coming back sometime and say hello:)
I don't know you all that much, but I was always looking up to you as a great admin.
I also hope there won't show up any more bugs, because noone can fix them anymore now:P
The whole community owes you very much.

Take care and don't forget us, as we won't forget you.
Maigi you can alwas check in on us to make sure we all stay inline, I understand what you are doing and wish you all the luck and happiness one man could hope for :thumb:I do hope you can find some time in your life to stop by and hang for awhile and chat, you know, fill us in on the happenings and such. Most of all I am glad I got to know you and I will miss you being around.

your friend

the fritoman
peace.
Dude, I don't understand at all why but best of luck

I know i'm not around much anymore, school and stuff.

You seemed like a cool guy even though you seemed to be the sheriff half the time. I supose we had our differences, but It always sucks to see someone leave a community.

Bye:(
I know there is nothing anyone can say that will change your mind. But you better stop by from time to time, and give us updates about your goals. Cuz if you dont, we'll find you:P
I come back from Vegas and miagi has left me WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can'tleave me don't make me get crazy on you!!! I will miss u dearly love u and I have stuck together for a very long time, I still can't belive ur gone I miss u already my heart was always urs dear never forget that!
No clue, but you're still the master of C++

Later mate.
Its all been said, so ill add my name to the people who will miss you.

good luck dude
Damn man sry to see u go . But just stop in once in great while.
* Dragonforce cries profusely
=(.
Damn, and i actually liked the guy:(
he'll come back, they always do - none can resist us :heartbeat:

Have fun with whatever you're doin M :thumb:
Footy, Did you just wake up?

This post is a month old. Damn!! Get with the program........ :P
meh, i'm not a forum monkey - infact i'm very rarely on here. I figure anything important is discussed in the channel.... lol
thanks for makin teamplay possible :thumb:

Peace...but you know youll come back