VadaVaka

Full Version: Some new concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was nice to see some american cars that didn't look like pieces for a change... heres to the best.

Dodge ASC Viper Diamonback Concept
2006 Chevy Comaro Concept
2006 Dodge Challenger Concept
2007 Ford Shelby GT500

It's also nice to see lamborghini think about putting out a miura again

Lamborghini Miura Concept

I sincerely HOPE dodge doesn't screw up the challenger concept like they did the charger concept, heres what I mean:

What was concepted:
[Image: charger.jpg]

What came out:
[Image: chargerrt.jpg]

lets hope more american companies go back to the prime of their cars.
Shall we get this party started..cause I'm a freakin car freak:) If the Chevy HHR, Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky point to where GM is headed, good roads are ahead for GM at least. All of those cars came out looking almost identical to their concepts because of the head designer, Bob Lutz. He won't let the Camaro get toned down, maybe a little inside..but otherwise I expect to see almost the exact exteior. I think what is really stealing the show is this...
The Buick Enclave..American Luxury is back. If I could grab some interior shots, I would but I'm having some problems with my site.
[Image: 1h.jpg]
With Buick being the Americal Luxury of GM, Cadillac can now focus on taking on Mercedes/BMW/Audi.

O and the Challenger concept is horrible. It looks old already. At least with the Camaro it hints at the past but basically its a modern car.
I LOVE AUTO SHOW SEASON:)
Ok first off, i hate chevs with a searing passion. So please if they are claiming they are going to come out with someting good, you wont catch me holding my breath. That challenger looks sick i realy hope they dont skrew with it like they did with the charger (as squish said) that would just be a heinous crime against the car gods. Not that i dont like the charger, but man the concept was sweet. The viper is exactly where dodge wanted to go with it. You could tell after last years model they wanted a big, big change from what they always were.
O so like the Corvette Z06 which is murdering cars all over the place and priced way below them sucks? GM knows they are in some trouble, if they don't deliver they are screwed. They will deliver:)
I'll take a hpa volkswagen R32, or any of the R-GT concept line over a corvette anyday. They kill ferraris at less then 50 large.

and i agree that the challenger is sick shit, with a built in telemetry gauge, including a 1/4 mile timer, 1/4 mile top speed, 0-60, and max rpm of all gears, heres a good picture of it : http://fast-autos.net/dodge/challengerconcept11.jpg