VadaVaka

Full Version: New law to stop internet annoyance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like I can no longer bug fr0oty without him knowing my real identity.
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance%..._3-6022491.html
it is not international.
This will get hacked to peices. I'm getting freakin tired of the big govt, Republicans believe in small government, start acting like it.
Ok so let's see... what else the govt done for us recently...

* Taken away our right to share music for the most part.
* Taken away our right to post or read lyrics online as well as any tablature/sheet music.

and now we can't speak our mind just in case it annoys someone.. but it's ok as long as we give our real name.. so that some freaking psycho-ass can come kill us.. and who's to say we give them a fake name.. how do they know? I understand why so many people hate the gov't.. they overstep their authority and mess where they have no business messing.

Sigh...
And to think, people like big govt..ugh!
yeah just saw this a while ago and laughed

ps. you all suck!
Ok to follow legal procedure, I'm Dale puryear, and I hate you acid.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
dont like it, move to canada:P
I voted Democrat so it wasnt my guy that slipped it in to a must pass bill.

"To grease the rails for this idea, Sen. Arlen Specter, a Pennsylvania Republican, and the section's other sponsors slipped it into an unrelated, must-pass bill to fund the Department of Justice. The plan: to make it politically infeasible for politicians to oppose the measure."
big or little gov't doesn't matter, rep or dem doesn't matter, all that really maters anymore are little green pieces of paper.
' Wrote:* Little green, "peach", and light blue pieces of paper

1's are still green... so are fives and tens... and everything besides 20s for that matter.
Quote:dont like it, move to canada:P

even our money looks cooler.

check mate:D
i want to be cananannananananannanannanananananadian.
Ho ho ho-pe this idea doesnt spread.

Also, can governments be prosecuted for wasting police time? It would probably take more man hours to track down every last anonymous blogger/poster/whatever than finding a cure for cancer and the secret of unaided human flight combined.

btw, acid? I hate you too and being a non american dont have to tell you my name:P
The way I see it is, the only way you can get in trouble by this law is if you use the persons real name to insult them.
for example if I was to say my name is Joe Somebody and Slasher186 is a *pleep* *pleep* pleep*.
ok, who the hell is Slasher186? This name is not a legal name, so you are not directing it at Dale puryear
it is directed at Slasher186 who is actualy nobody.
or even if I would not give my name, Who the hell is Snowdawg?

But then again I'm no lawyer so how the hell would I know. :P
' Wrote:btw, acid? I hate you too and being a non american dont have to tell you my name :P

I never said I hated anyone, foreign scum! >:(